Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Migraine Treatment (Read 1015 times)
neuropath
CH.com Veteran

Same Hit, Different Day

New Migraine Treatment
Nov 30th, 2017 at 9:14pm

For Migraine but interesting nevertheless.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Migraine therapy that cut attacks hailed as 'huge deal' - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

UKJoeK
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: New Migraine Treatment
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 9:15am

Hi,

I went to the Headache Group meeting at Kings College in London in October.  Peter Goadsby and Alex Nesbit were speaking, as well as others.

This was talked about quite a lot. They're very excited about this as a treatment for CH as well as migraine.

p.s.  ... and why is it that whenever the BBC or other media outlet do a feature on migraine or CH, they use a stock photo of somebody perfectly made-up and dressed like they're about to go to a wedding while wearing a slight frown and touching their head!  I'm pretty sure I don't look quite so good during an attack!
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2017 at 9:18am by UKJoeK »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!