Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
sun pharma sumatriptan (Read 1146 times)
stewart.d.campbell
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

sun pharma sumatriptan
Dec 7th, 2017 at 5:45pm

Hi, just started getting these instead of the gsk ones and i know how to break them down but how have people been transporting these after splitting them.With the gsk i just used the first half at home with a plunger then replaced them and used the other half as intended with the pen when out and about but it seems like this will not be so easy with these as once split it seems like they might be a problem to transport and use.I have been considering getting some insulin syringes but it seems like transporting these loaded might be a problem.So im back to square one with transporting the liquid without the danger of wasting it through spillage.

IP Logged

cjewell11
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Pekin, illinois
Re: sun pharma sumatriptan
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:09pm

A little late on the reply but I try to keep as much of the pen together that holds the syringe as possible. And I just keep them in the original packaging. I always have another box that I haven't torn apart yet with me just in case I need to explain. I havent had the sun pharma pens yet but have some coming from an online order under the name clustran .

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!