Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question about Boron and D3 Regimen (Read 758 times)
Genever
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Question about Boron and D3 Regimen
Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:05pm

I’ve been following the D3 regimen for about 3 months now. I’ve been in cycle for 5 months. It took the pain down a notch but I’m not pain free. I bought a mature multivitamin and just looked and saw that there is no Boron in it. I read somewhere that you can eat some honey to get your daily dose? Is this true? Or should I buy a seperate Boron supplement?
In the past, Benadryl helped immensely when added to the D3 regimen. It actually stopped my cycle for over a week. When the pain returned I tried taking it again and while it did help when I took it, the pain would come back after about 3.5 hours. I ended up developing a tolerance to it and now have to take 3-4 pills every 3 hours to get relief. I have constant shadows, hence the round the clock dosing. Ginger does not work for my shadows. This is obviously not ideal but I have to do it to function. I’m so frustrated because last time it worked so well and now it’s definiteky helping but not stopping the cycle.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!