Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Snow Day.... (Read 3198 times)
Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Snow Day....
Jan 17th, 2018 at 12:41pm

Been a while since this board was a social hub but I thought I'd throw up the current view out my garage door.

« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:12pm by Racer1_NC »  

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Payg
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

NC
Re: Snow Day....
Reply #1 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 3:27pm

WOW -- Great Pic!

It finally stopped raining here and turned to snow about 30 mins ago.  Nothing is sticking due to all the rain.  Been checking FB and everything within about 30-40 miles from here has about 5-6 inches. Go figure!

Don't know about you Racer1NC, but I'm ready for some REAL NC weather!  Just not a big fan of snow.  I may have to move further south!   Huh

Payg

IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #2 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 4:52pm

I like the 4 seasons.... What I'd really like is to be skiing right now.  Undecided
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2018 at 4:52pm by Racer1_NC »  

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #3 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:50pm

Snow? What snow? We were in Acapulco 5 days ago. Water temp was 82. No snow but the jet skiing was great. Yesterday the temp in Panama was 86 and not a snow flake anywhere near the canal. Right now we are passing east of Jamaica and still no snow.
We’ll check for snow in Miami tomorrow.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

Payg
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

NC
Reply #4 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 10:39am

BobG, the next time you're headed to beautiful sunny beaches and warm weather, please stop by and pick me up!

We ended up getting about an inch of snow at my house, but 35 mins away my parents got 6 inches.  The roads were pretty clear on my way in to work this a.m.  My toes won't defrost for at least another week!

Oh So Ready for Summer!  Smiley

Payg

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Reply #5 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 10:49am

Wow...things are a little upside-down this winter. You have more snow than here in southern Wisconsin. At least yours melts pretty quickly.

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #6 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 5:51pm

So glad I live in balmy Illinois! (NOT) Glad you get the snow, though, and we've had a lot less than normal this year. We're happy to spread the joy around.  Grin

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #7 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 9:12pm

Some snow would be wonderful, we got a few showers this morning but we need more having had 2-3 days of rain in the last two months.

A cool day today, only about 80, with a light breeze to cool things. Summer in New Zealand is to be enjoyed.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #8 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 11:32pm

Oh, frabjous and glorific day! 

It's raining here at last in the beautiful tropics of North Queensland and our temperatures have plummeted below 90.

We're dancing in the streets,  there's gutter parties everywhere,  and our only difficulty is keeping the kids out of the paddocks because we want the rain to fall on the ground where we need it most.

It's not so bad here on the coast but just to our west it's been so hot and dry you can pee on the ground and miss.  There's fourth-generation frogs that can't swim and it doesn't matter how well you seal the beer-chest the bull-dust still gets in.

Now,  on the subject of beer...

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #9 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 3:21am

We are just getting over the bruntend of cyclone Joyce! Strong winds and 4mths of rain in 24hrs!

Hoppy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!