Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Psilocybin for Cluster Headache (Read 1529 times)
cMckenley
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Psilocybin for Cluster Headache
Feb 9th, 2018 at 4:04am

Have you tried using magic mushroom while having a severe migraine? This got me curious because i've came across this one article about a magic mushroom is used for treating cluster headaches here in trufflemagic.com/blog/treating-cluster-headaches-psilocybin/ .. It gives you plifting sensation surges into the mind and the body which promotes a sense of happiness. What are your idea about this?

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: Psilocybin for Cluster Headache
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 5:38am

Migraines are dissimilar to Cluster Headache in a number of ways. The two are not at all synonymous. There have been reports, though, of magic mushrooms relieving migraine as well as CH. It is definitely something I would consider if I had migraine.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Psilocybin for Cluster Headache
Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 11:08pm

G'day cMcK and welcome.

On the left side of your screen is a list of buttons and down the bottom is one for ClusterBusters. They have heaps of info on the use of psilosibin in headache control and may well be worth a visit.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!