Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
new treatment that worked with me (Read 1824 times)
cch
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

new treatment that worked with me
Feb 16th, 2018 at 4:11pm

Hi,

2017 was a dreadful year on me. All the last 10 years when I had CH I was able to stop it with O2 but last year O2 did not work any more and the pain raised to %200 and I was literally screaming all day

After some operations and many doctors I went to a doctor in my city Alexandria in Egypt his name is "Zaki Sedeq" you need 2 months to be able to see this doctor but I was able with help of a friend to see him after 10 days

He give me a medicine called "Inderal" active ingredient is Propranolol. here is a link to the medicine

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

sorry it is in Arabic but I am sure you can find equivalent as we import all medicines. When I took these pills the CH stopped after only 3 days. I am writing this so any one can try this medicine and may be it will help you.

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Re: new treatment that worked with me
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 11:32pm

Inderal is more known for treating migraines, so I was pleased to read it's helping with your CH's too.

Hoppy

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: new treatment that worked with me
Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 12:11pm

cch,

I was put on Inderal some years ago but it had no effect, I’m sorry to say.

Glad it worked for you. Anything that controls the Beast is good.

Peter.
« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2018 at 12:11pm by Peter510 »  

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!