Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What ya listening to.....redux (Read 15242 times)
Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: What ya listening to.....redux
Reply #50 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:11pm

Racer1_NC wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 11:52am:
Change of pace...
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I was listening to this just yesterday as it's part of my collection on songs on my phone.

I also listened to this one - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It was a favourite of my Gran and she often saw the group who played this but would be really disappointed if this wasn't on the set list which got played.

It is incredible how many memories are linked to songs, never mind how many of the songs people have been linking to people already known, despite some being obscure.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Not too many songs directly cover this area.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #51 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 5:24am

The iconic part starts 3 min 44 seconds in, with anyone who has ever, well in the last few decades, watched F1 with the British commentary recognizing it as the time your heart rate jumps as you know the start isn't too far away.

IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #52 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:21pm

Well Mike....your post brought this one to mind.
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:26pm by Racer1_NC »  

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #53 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:26pm

And to round out the month.....there have been times I thought this was my theme song. Jury is still out on that one.  Grin

I've had fun doing this for the month of March....I think I'll continue posting to this thread when something comes to mind that should be shared. Beats working.....

Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #54 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 7:11am

This song fits my life right now:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #55 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 8:05pm

Something completely different.....

Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #56 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 4:47am

Racer1_NC wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 8:05pm:
Something completely different.....

A good pick and it's even better in real life when you hear bag pipes being played from Edinburgh Castle. Scotland has some amazing landscapes and we got to see many of them on a trip there in 2016, many of which I recognize from the video.

This is another good one, uploaded by the same person.

There is another version of this one.

Having walked where the bands play during the day, it is a fairly uneven cobble stone surface which is higher in the middle than the edges, plus slopes down from the castle. So you have to watch your step during the day, so how they do it at night, playing an instrument, with spotlights and more is beyond me. Practice helps for sure, but they bring it off amazingly well.

IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #57 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:51pm

How I could have left this one out, I'll never know. High school memories....

Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #58 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 6:03pm

"The more I know, the less I understand,
All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again"

Classic.

« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2018 at 6:03pm by Racer1_NC »  

Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #59 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 3:00pm

Great thread.

A dozen or so favorite songs i've been listening to...

Carlos Santana - Oye Como Va Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Joe Satriani - Flying In A Blue Dream Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Foo Fighters - Best Of You Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Johnny Cash - Hurt Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Rolling Stones - You Can’t Always Get What You Want Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Eminem - Lose Yourself Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Beastie Boys - An Open Letter To NYC Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Sublime - What I Got Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Linkin Park - In The End Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Crystal Method - Trip Like I Do Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Creed - With Arms Wide Open Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Rush - Closer To The Heart Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

-Gregg

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!