Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What was your shortest cycle? (Read 1440 times)
jackieg
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|scotch plains|USA||0|0|NJ,New_Jersey
What was your shortest cycle?
Mar 26th, 2018 at 2:05pm

I am back after a sweet pf period of 2 1/2 years. My cycles over the last 31 years have ranged from 5-15 weeks. They have definitely become shorter (6 weeks) since ditching all meds and using only 02. I am in the 2nd week of this cycle. I have a vacation planned to see my daughter out in CA April 26. That is 4 1/2 weeks from now. I want to be positive. What was your shortest cycle?

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: What was your shortest cycle?
Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 3:50pm

For me, my shortest cycle was multiple months long, but I've seen people post here with 2-3 week cycles.

To cover a vacation, ask your doctor about a prednisione taper which if you still need it can cover you for about 7-10 days.

Or look at the vitamin D3 link I mentioned on another post of yours.

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 6:03pm

I do have cycles, but also have  "one offs" that come out of nowhere in the middle of a remission period, so I suppose my shortest is a single attack.   I can go several weeks with nothing, then have a single K8-10, then nothing again for weeks.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 11:47pm

Not sure of my shortest cycle, Jackie, but like you they all became shorter and far less intense after I ditched the meds. 

Glad things are looking up for you,

Brian down under.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!