Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
hello all (Read 1441 times)
scavenger8
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

hello all
Apr 20th, 2018 at 10:38am

i started getting ch a couple years ago. finally went to the doctor and was treated as sinus infection. they gave me fluticasone and i was good for a year. i didnt know anything about ch and thought the ordeal was over. they came back this year and im on sick leave from my job atm it has been so bad. After no infection showing up on xray or cat scan my primary care has sugested cluster headaches and prescribed sumatriptan nasl spray. im do to see the neuroligist may 3. im just hoping for this to go into remision  so i can get back to work. Taking off from work sucks and i have a very easy job. it got to the point i cant operate anymore. im not going to say a word about the pain. the sumatriptan has helped make it so my days dont totally suck. its mostly helping with the all day lingering effect that happens inbetween attacks. anyway introducing myself to the club.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: hello all
Reply #1 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 6:08pm

Hello Scavenger and welcome.

Please read the link below regarding the D3 Regimen that a lot of us use with considerable success. Come back with all the questions you want.

I would suggest you print it and bring it to your appointment with your Neurologist on 3rd May for further discussion.

Over 80% of use using it are having significant improvements. It is a life-saver for me.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Best, Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

scavenger8
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 5:07pm

thank you. getting life back to normal would be great.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #3 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 5:56pm

Keep us posted on how you get on.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!