Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Devil is back (Read 1825 times)
Michael63
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Devil is back
Apr 27th, 2018 at 2:11pm

Hi All,

It's been 2 years since my last post.  It has been a delight to know I could live a normal life without the threat of him attacking.  Problem is, he is back.  I have been on the D3 regimen since Feb 2016.  My question is this, should I go back to the regimen start up with the hopes that it will knock it on its butt again.  Any information would be absorbed and appreciated.

Thank You

Mike

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Devil is back
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 4:35pm

It's only that memory of normality that keeps so many ClusterHeads going,  always striving to see and taste it again.  Sorry things aren't so good for you just now but it's only better days ahead.

We must always believe this.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 5:49pm

Brian is totally right.

For any headache of any time (I get multiple types), I know I've had them before, I know I've got through them, they don't last forever and I've got methods to abort them. So they are temporary and between them, be it between headaches or between cycles, I'm fine.

For the D3 question, I'd send Batch a PM and he'll be able to give you an update.

I'd also review the latest D3 info - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register. It has a lot covering what to do when it isn't working. So there may be something already in there that will help.

I'd give the D3 info a read over and come back with questions.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 10:09pm

Hey Michael,

Glad to hear you had a two-year hiatus from the CH beast.  Brain and Mike gave you two "spot on" comments. Hear are mine...  For starters, you should have continued taking the anti-inflammatory regimen...  In stopping this regimen, you only opened the door to the CH beast to come after you again.

The simple solution is to get back on the horse with this regimen and restart it with the 12-Day accelerated vitamin D3 loading schedule at 50,000 IU/day vitamin D3 for 12 days plus all the cofactors, then drop back to an initial maintenance dose of 10,000 IU/day.  Stay at that dose for another 3 weeks then see your PCP for lab tests of your serum 25(OH)D, calcium and PTH.  After that, stay on this regimen... The health benefits alone are worth the price.

Take care and lease keep us posted with your results.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Michael63
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 12:02am

thank you all for support again.

Batch, i never stopped the regimen, but did cut back to 6000iu. Is there any benefit to increasing any of the cofactors,ie fish oil. I was taking 2400 mg per day. I am on day 6 of the kick start. Will keep everyone informed as i progress.  I will pray for everyone who suffers or supports 

As always, thank you

Mike

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!