Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking for doc in or near Boulder CO (Read 932 times)
Gijs
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Looking for doc in or near Boulder CO
May 10th, 2018 at 10:31pm

Hi,

Silly us we moved last year to Boulder, CO and since the chronic migraines have decreased immensely we were stupid enough and didn't set up care yet for the CH.

Mostly they happen in fall but surprise this Monday DH was hit with a new cycle.  It seems the cycle is getting worse and the usual meds aint working.  I need help (to help him).

Anyone in or near Boulder that can recommend a provider that hopefully will understand the urgency and try to see us asap or that I at least don't have to fight & lecture about CH?  Smiley

One can hope.

Thank you!!!! 

Willie

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Re: Looking for doc in or near Boulder CO
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2018 at 9:00pm

How far from Boulder are you willing to travel for a doctor familiar with treating CH's? 10 miles, 50 miles, 100 miles, etc?

Post your reply here or send me a DM and I will type out some doctor names recommended from CH'ers who reside in CO.

PF Wishes Cool

-Gregg

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!