Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
favorites (Read 2527 times)
maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
favorites
Jun 1st, 2018 at 6:30pm

Hi Guys
Can some one tell me where to find my favorites.  I have saved several posts so I can go back and read them again, but Now I can't find them.  Must be getting thick in my old age.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Re: favorites
Reply #1 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 2:51am

Hi Maz,

There's 2 ways that I learned to find my favorittes...

The easy way:
Go to User CP,
then to Posts,
then View My Favorites. Wink

The tedious way:
Scroll through a section of threads and before subject line of a thread topic, you will see a gold star. Wink

-Gregg
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2018 at 2:58am by LasVegas »  

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 4:40am

You can learn something new, even after having been here a few years. I'd never spotted or used that favourites functionality before, which will change now.

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 6:57pm

Thanks Gregg - got it now.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #4 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:11pm

Thank YOU, Maz. I never even knew this great feature exist until I learned while attempting to answer your inquiry. Hope all is well with you across the pond.  Wink

-Gregg

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #5 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 3:32am

Maz,  you're looking as lovely as ever.  Dunno about this  'favourites'  thing but I've had quite some success at different times typing the key words of a thread or a post,  as best I can remember them,  into the search engine just under our logo in the top right corner of the screen.

One time it even took me back to our old message board and wasn't that a blast from the past!

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #6 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 4:52am

You old smoothie Brian.   Grin
Linda had posted a couple of really funny stories from long ago, by Drummer, and Chuck.  I laughed so much, and saved them because they were so funny.  We've got guests here at the moment who do now have some slight insight into CH and I wanted to read the funny stories for them, but couldn't remember the original posters or titles, or anything.

Hi Mike, it's a brilliant facility.  I have also saved some posts that had info on meds etc that I thought may be useful at some time.

Thanks again Gregg.  Yep - all OK here.  Largely pain free for a few months now with just a few random low grade (K4-5) at night. My 02 tanks are gathering dust and cobwebs - a lovelly sight.  Grin How is your situation ?

IP Logged

Sean McE
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Seattle, Wa
Reply #7 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 11:06am

Maz, I hope one of them isn't about stuffing sheep dung in one's ear! 😆
    Sean

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #8 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:21pm

Sean McE wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 11:06am:
Maz, I hope one of them isn't about stuffing sheep dung in one's ear! 😆
    Sean

Or the lady who found ice-packs too cumbersome so she took to wearing a frozen banana.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #9 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 4:00am

maz wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 4:52am:
Hi Mike, it's a brilliant facility.  I have also saved some posts that had info on meds etc that I thought may be useful at some time.

I remember doing a post a few years ago with some really good info about things other than CH which give almost the exact same symptoms. I've tried searching for it but never found it again. Now if I'd only known about this favourites before...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!