Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am back because IT's back! (Read 1312 times)
Jibran
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

I am back because IT's back!
Jun 5th, 2018 at 3:16pm

Hello to all the clusterheads.....I am a 37 year old male from Toronto who started getting cluster headaches at 20 years and get them every 2 years for 6 weeks...it started again on June 1st (just like I predicted) but thanks to Mr. D3 aka peter it almost seems like a shadow is about to turn into a full-blown beast but simmers down all of a sudden...I have quit smoking 6 years ago and that's been extremely helpful because that was a major trigger for me like everyone else....I have been vaping for the last 6 years with 3mg nicotine and no issues whatsoever(does not trigger any headaches).....got my oxygen tank delivered yesterday and all stocked up on Zomig but still have not used them once (Thanks God)...my doctor prescribed me almotriptan back in 2016 which was quite effective but literally sucks the life out of you for the entire day where you end up feeling so lethargic....2.5 mg zomig dissolving pills are better but still leaves me feeling very down and often causes weird muscle aches......Oxygen is by far the BEST abortive out there and back in 2016, it was able to abort every single attack I had within 5-10 min.....for anyone in Toronto looking for a good company , please get in touch with medigas....I take 10 mg of melatonin every night and haven't had any night tremors in a very long time....thanks a lot again Batch and Peter for all the help you ait's funny how it's been 5 days and my wife hasn't seen me punching couches or pacing back and fourth in my living room....she thinksre providing!

IP Logged

Jibran
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: I am back because IT's back!
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 3:19pm

regarding the D3, I was on 50,000 IU for about a week prior to June 1st and have now tailored down to 10,000 iu a day plus magnesium, calcium, fish oil and vitamin B....on top of all this, I also take Orange Triad (multi-vitamins) on a daily basis

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 5:53pm

Jibran,

Good to hear from you.

Make sure to take your Vitamin K2, mk7 as well. It helps remove any excess calcium from your blood, where it can cause calcification of the arteries, and directs it to your bones, where it is beneficial.

Peter.
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2018 at 2:36am by Peter510 »  

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:31pm

Excellent advice Peter shared re: K2.  Wink
After years of reading about this vitamin regimen helping so many of us CH'ers, I don't recall ever reading such a simple and logical explanation of the importance for including K2 within this regimen.

-Gregg

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!