Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
THANK YOU BATCH for the D3 regime!!!!! (Read 1183 times)
sj904fighter
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Santa Cruz Mountains in CA
THANK YOU BATCH for the D3 regime!!!!!
Jun 6th, 2018 at 8:14pm

So, I'm two weeks into my current cycle.  Normally by this time, I'm getting my butt kicked by the beast.  This time, I've only logged 2 H/A's as high as a 6-7/10, and those were fairly quick.  The rest have stayed around the 2-3/10 level.  Part of that is because I know how to handle them better now (thanks to you all here), but I believe that a huge part of that is the D3 regime I've been on religiously since last cycle.

I just want to say THANK YOU BATCH for all the D3 information. It's made the whole CH experience much more tolerable.

RICK

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: THANK YOU BATCH for the D3 regime!!!!!
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 3:29am

Batch has helped transform so many lives with D3 and his oxygen info too. He has probably saved a few too.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!