Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NZ News (Read 1519 times)
Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
NZ News
Oct 4th, 2018 at 4:28am

Whilst on the way home this evening I checked out the latest NZ news.

The breaking news story was all important as it also occupied the top story location - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

Yes, the breaking news was that one hair salon decided to charge children the same as adults.

Another important story was - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Yes, someone earned more busking that some of her friends working in retail stores (NZ$80 is about US$50, which is a pretty good hourly rate, especially if someone doesn't declare it and pay tax).

A critical issue for transport - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register - is that there are too many buses trying to use a bus station, so the bus company has grabbed some car park spaces so people who normally park there have to walk a bit further.

Yes, these were the headlines.

And an important one I almost missed - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register - a Minister using the C word live on TV by accident.

A few years back an MP (Member of Parliment) was trying to suggest something was a "cunning stunt" and got the initial letters of each word mixed up. The result was that the session stopped for multiple minutes to allow everyone to stop laughing.
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2018 at 4:41am by Mike NZ »  

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Re: NZ News
Reply #1 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:51am

Recently, the whole front page of one of our daily papers - the leading story of the day - was entirely devoted to some bimbo model who had a groin strain.  Clearly theres not much happening in the world.  Huh

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #2 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 6:15pm

maz wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:51am:
Recently, the whole front page of one of our daily papers - the leading story of the day - was entirely devoted to some bimbo model who had a groin strain.  Clearly theres not much happening in the world.  Huh

The jokes write themselves with this one...…………..bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #3 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:12pm

More than 250 people have died while trying to take a selfie, according to new research.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

From The Australian newspaper online.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!