Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Clusterhead from Brazil (Read 1130 times)
Edu Martins
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Clusterhead from Brazil
Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:50am

Hi there, folks.

I'm pretty new on the forum, but I already know this site and read you all for lots of years.

I'm from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, 40yo now, suffering from chronical cluster since my early 20 at least, but I clearly remember leaving a concert with severe headache when I was 15 or 16, in 1995. Officialy, the first time I had this kind of pain was a bit later, in 1998. I only got some diagnosis on this sometime later, when the pain was turning to chronical already, and thanks to lots of internet reading at that time, I discovered this term, cluster headache, and after some conversation with my doctor at that time, he agreed that was really a cluster case. After that, I got lots of doctors confirming this diagnostic.

I restared to read a lot of the forum these days, cause Im having again this pain. I got 2 years almost free, just getting some episodes everytime I forgot to have my verapamil doses. But in last November it begun again, and for about 11 months now, Im getting 3 daily episodes. Lots of treatment and approaches, different medicines tried, but nothing seems to get me free of this cluster this time.

My doctor recommened to read every information I find about a Sphenopalatine Stimulator called Pulsante, and try to find out how I can get one here in Brazil. I can even travel to get this, but the problem is that I can't find good info about it, except on the manufacturers site. I couldn't find out how much it costs, how can I get one, what do I need to get one, nothing... That's why I decided to register here and get in touch with you all.

Anyone here already uses or plan to use this Pulsante thing and can talk to me about it?

Many thanks, dudes.

ps.: Sorry about my english, trying my best here.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:53am by Edu Martins »  

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Clusterhead from Brazil
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:23pm

I can't begin to answer a single question about Pulsante,  Edu,  but thought I'd jump in anyway to say G'day and welcome.

It's a dreadful condition we must live with but the longer you hunt the better your chances of finding something useful.

By the way,  your English is great,

Brian down under.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Clusterhead from Brazil
Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 3:32am

Hello Edu Martins,

We know what you've been going through and the good news is it doesn't need to be that way.  You're likely vitamin D3 deficient and that deficiency is contributing to the frequency, severity and duration of your cluster headaches (CH).

The following link will download a pdf copy of the anti-inflammatory regimen cluster headache preventative treatment protocol with 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3 and the vitamin D3 cofactors. 

Taking this vitamin D3 daily regimen has a very high success rate in preventing CH.  80% of the CHers who start this regimen experience an 80% reduction in the frequency of their CH in less than 30 days.  50% of the CHers who start this regimen experience a complete cessation of CH symptoms in less than 30 days.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Take a copy of this vitamin D3 treatment protocol to your primary care physician to discuss and to ask for the lab test of your serum 25(OH)D concentration.  25(OH)D is the first metabolite of vitamin D3 that's used to measure its status.  The odds are high you're vitamin D3 deficient/insufficient with a 25(OH)D serum concentration less than 30 ng/mL (75 nmol/L).  Elevate that 25(OH)D serum concentration with the anti-inflammatory regimen to around 80 ng/mL (200 nmol/L) should prevent your CH.

This is not a joke and I don't sell anything.  I've been providing information outreach to over 800 migraineurs and CHers on the benefits of this regimen and vitamin D3 since December of 2010.  If you've any doubts about starting this regimen, click on the following VitaminDwiki link.  It will take you to a page at that site that's all about my work with CHers taking this regimen with vitamin D3 and the cofactors.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If you’re still in doubt about starting this regimen, click on the links below to read posts by other CHers who started this regimen.  I have hundreds more just like them.

As an alternative, there are also two physicians in the Rio de Janeiro area trained in the Coimbra Protocol.  This vitamin D3 protocol was developed by Dr. Cicero Coimbra, MD to prevent multiple sclerosis, but it also works to prevent cluster and migraine headache.  Their contact data follows:

Dra. Thais Perlingeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Av Olegario Maciel, 101, room 210 – Barra da Tijuca
Phone: (21) 2484-1518 Email : thaisperlingeiro@gmail.com

Dr. Leonardo Souza do Nascimento
Medical Clinic
address: Av. 7 de Setembro n 317 sl. 1104, Santa Rosa
Niterói - RJ
Phone: 21-97235-7615

The alternative is to drive to Sao Paulo for an appointment with Dr. Coimbra.

Dr. Cicero Galli Coimbra      
Dr. Diogo de Faria,
775 - Vila Clementino,  São Paulo SP
Clínica Dr. Cicero Galli Coimbra                                                                     Phone: (11) 5908-5969                                       Email: cgc.secretaria@gmail.com

I'm confident you'll find the vitamin D3 treatment protocol superior to Pulsante in controlling your CH.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!