Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sinol Nasal Spray (Read 876 times)
Loured
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Sinol Nasal Spray
Oct 22nd, 2018 at 9:08pm

Hello.  I’ve had episodic clusters for 22 years.  Twice a year for 4-8 weeks.  For the last 5 years they only come at night or with any sip of alcohol.

I’m just throwing this out here, I’m sure most people won’t believe it, but 2 years ago I tried this nasal spray I bought on line from Walgreens called Sinol.  It’s basically a topical analgesic like intranasal lidocaine.  I swear to you all, after 10 minutes the cluster is gone.  20 years it took me to find this stuff and for $10 per bottle it is the absolute best thing I’ve ever tried. Including prescription intranasal lidocaine, which a weird I know but it’s true. 

Anyway, I wish you all the best. I know what a nightmare this condition can be and I just had to share in case it helps just one person.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!