Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My cluster-free update (Read 2510 times)
vee
CH.com Newbie

x0|East|Singapore||0|0|
My cluster-free update
Nov 24th, 2018 at 9:19am

Hello everyone. I last posted in May 2016 and would like to offer my update thus far but not sure where to post it to. Since my last post i am elated to report that the vitamin D / co-factors worked wonders for me and i have been pain free so far. And thought maybe this may give someone some hope that those days can be done with (mine was 30 yrs!) Each day that i go through without the beast i thank the Lord that i found CH.com. My D is still hovering around 35 so i will keep going to push it up. Rarely but there are days when i do get some symptoms of it coming on and i would take an extra dose for a few days and it will go away. So don't give up my friends to those who are reading this. I pray you find your cure soon. (total pain free yrs since 2015)
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2018 at 9:22am by vee »  

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: My cluster-free update
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2018 at 11:24pm

Ahh, I love a happy ending.  Especially when it's written with the sole intention of helping and supporting others.

Good onya,  Vee.  Long life and good health and yours is just the sort of story to give other people hope.

The monster can be tamed.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2018 at 12:44am

It is always great to hear reports where people are getting on top of their CH and doing well.

Posts like this can give hope to people who have CH ruling their lives, after all if others can get CH pain free, they can too.

Hope you continue to be CH free for a long time to come.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2018 at 1:25am

Hey Vee,

Thank you for the wonderful update.  It's always so good to hear the vitamin D3 regimen has helped another CHer control the beast.

Take care and please keep us posted.  Cheers and God Bless.

V/R Batch
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2018 at 2:04am by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

vee
CH.com Newbie

x0|East|Singapore||0|0|
Reply #4 - Nov 26th, 2018 at 12:19am

Thankyou for all your support and blessings. And those are the reasons why i would come back with my updates - to give back...  I have also told my overseas clusterhead-friends to look up the group for the support and knowing we aren't alone and that there are peeps who can understand the pain that no words can describe. God's grace be with all of you! Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!