Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New here. Anyone from Tulsa, Ok on oxygen? (Read 935 times)
Brotherhef
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

New here. Anyone from Tulsa, Ok on oxygen?
Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:10pm

Please let me know if I posted this in the wrong spot. Im Mike from Oklahoma. Episodic for 9 years. Had sumatriptan pills for a year, but just changed to injections. Just got on verapamil. Im considering busting, but as a last resort. I know, I know...just not ready to take the leap. My Dr. said she will prescribe oxygen, but UMR insurance supposedly won't cover it. Can anyone in Tulsa Oklahoma tell me where they get their oxygen and how much they pay?
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:10pm by Brotherhef »  

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: New here. Anyone from Tulsa, Ok on oxygen?
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 1:56am

Hi and welcome Mike - don't worry about being in the right spot, your post will be read.

Great that you've jumped to sumatriptan injections as they are a huge step forward from the pills.

For oxygen, read up about using it to the best at - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register. Make sure you get as high a flow rate as you can (faster is normally quicker), O2 cylinders and a non-rebreather mask.

There is a load of info I wrote about verapamil at - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Also read up about how a lot of us, myself included, have been getting great results from vitamin D3 - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

Keep reading and ask all the questions you have.

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Re: New here. Anyone from Tulsa, Ok on oxygen?
Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:21am

Hi Mike
On the left of your screen there is a link  "where we live".  You can check there to see if there are any more CHers in your area.  I saw 9 names in Tulsa, and there may be some in other areas near you which I don't recognise.  You can contact people from that page.  It's always
useful to have  "neighbours" and friends nearby.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!