Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
7 Years Pain Free on D3 (Read 3565 times)
Chuffy
CH.com Veteran

It's just a ride.

x0||United_Kingdom||||
7 Years Pain Free on D3
Mar 23rd, 2019 at 9:39am

All thanks to the D3 regimen, in all that time I have only had one minor 'bleed through' when I took my eye off the ball and got complacent with it, but apart from that, major success.

Again many many thanks to Pete 'Batch' Batchellor, you changed my life  Smiley Smiley

A recipe for a pain free existence
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2019 at 9:40am by Chuffy »  

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: 7 Years Pain Free on D3
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 1:24pm

Chuffsy,

Great to hear.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #2 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 3:51pm

When people are being hit by CH, even being pain free for a week is wonderful, so 7 years is simply amazing.

Batch has made such an impact on so many for what he did with D3 and O2 too.

IP Logged

John2
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 11:44pm

It's always good to hear stories like this one.
Long may it continue for you!

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #4 - Mar 24th, 2019 at 1:37am

Hey Rob,

As always, many thanks my friend for the wonderful feedback on your response to the anti-inflammatory regimen.  It's success stories like yours that help convince other CHers to give this regimen a try.

Can I assume your better half is still free of migraine headache since she started this regimen in Jan 2014?  If so, that's a story that needs to get to migraineurs at migraine.com.

Take care and please let me know if any of your tours will make it to the Seattle area.  Joyce and I would love to see you again.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Chuffy
CH.com Veteran

It's just a ride.

x0||United_Kingdom||||
Reply #5 - Mar 24th, 2019 at 3:54pm

Hi Batch
Yes, my better half is still pretty much migraine free, still has the occasional very mild one but considering she used to get regular full on whole-day wipe outs it's a massive improvement!

Doing a US tour this year so will let you know if we are Seattle bound, would be great to see you both again

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #6 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 1:48pm

Hey Rob,

Thanks for the update.  We'll be waiting for the tour schedule info...

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!