Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Time of year change and the regularity of attack (Read 879 times)
Soracleas
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

UK
Time of year change and the regularity of attack
Jan 6th, 2020 at 8:58am

I posted a couple of years ago and the help I received was great!
Quick history, I've had 6/7 bouts over the last 9 years. the last 3 years I had a bout every year. This summer I missed so thought I was having a year off, hallelujah! But completely randomly I started feeling them over Xmas. They've always been In summer and a typical example would be 3 a day, all in the morning or 3 a day with a day off and repeat. So my question is, is it a 'normal' to have them at a completely different time to usual? Also, I'm a week in to when they've fully kicked in and I've had 8 in the last 24 hours which is way more than normal and there doesn't seem to be a pattern, usual times etc. Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks, Lee

IP Logged

MDR
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Elysburg Pa.
Re: Time of year change and the regularity of attack
Reply #1 - Jan 6th, 2020 at 12:43pm

Gong through the same thing its been 4 months
I'm not a happy camper.

Mark.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Time of year change and the regularity of attack
Reply #2 - Jan 6th, 2020 at 9:23pm

G'day,  Lee,  and sorry you had to find your way back.

Eight random hits in a day isn't at all common for CH so it might be worth starting a headache diary and keeping track of everything going on  -  time, duration, intensity, what you'd been eating  -  all that sort of thing to see if a pattern emerges.

You can then show this to your doctor on the chance that you're joining a very small club where members have the joy of more than just the one type of headache.

Happily many of the other syndromes are quite easily managed and while they really seem like CH they respond well to known therapies.

Please let us know how you're getting on,  because we care,

Brian down under.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!