Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
new and old (Read 1032 times)
Mat
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

new and old
Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:39am

Been awhile. Nice to see some familure name but sad too that they still need to be here. So many new names too....even sadder still in a way but I thank God this place is here for them as it was for me. I don't come around much any more, I've been ch free for the last 4 years coming on 5 and for selfish reasons I try to forget and put that in my past. However I haven't forgotten who I am or where I come from not have I forgotten those here who I've come to love over the years. God Bless and pf wishes
maffu

I miss charlie

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: new and old
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 4:31am

Maffu,  there are so many who never come here while they're PF and I reckon it's for all the right reasons.  There's a whole wonderful world out there and every ounce of pleasure must be enjoyed at every opportunity!

No point dwelling on beasts of the past or worrying they may come back.

In a perfect world,  of course,  there'd be no need for this site at all but in the meantime we do what we can to assist those who are new to this nightmare. 

Happily there are new things in place now which mean even the nastiest dragons can be tamed to some degree,  so it's truly a thrill to hear that things are working in your favour and you need no longer suffer the torment we all knew so well.

Looking forwards instead of back makes for a lovelier world and I'm delighted you dropped in with your good news.

It gives other people hope,  and that's what is so important to us all.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 7:47am

Yeah I'm guilty for not rowing. DJ and the garage band folks saved my life.1995 ish We hung out every nite as the archives prove. After the shrooms ended my episodic CH....15 yrs ago...I dropped my oars...I still have an antique O2 rig within 10 ft of me. Always will.

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

zasso
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2020 at 6:50am

Hi! Glad to see you, I am new here. But always nice to read that smb is free from this headaches for some years, congratulations

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!