Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Coronavirus PSA (Read 27033 times)
Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Coronavirus PSA
Reply #100 - Jul 22nd, 2020 at 1:17pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Read This Link Today - Before the Second Wave Hits

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Taking the following supplements is an immune boosting strategy that will help you avoid viral infections including COVID-19 a lot faster (for a lot less) than waiting for a vaccine that may or may not work...  Lots of real medical evidence at the link above to back up this up.

One Bio-Tech D3-50 a week at a cost 23 cents/capsule (3 cents a day) is a small price to pay for improved immune system health and peace of mind. The rest of the supplements above make vitamin D3 work even more effectively.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #101 - Jul 23rd, 2020 at 9:55am

Mercola has raised Quackery to new heights.

Even the Center for Science in the Public Interest (no friend of Big Pharma btw) has asked the FDA and the FTC to take action against Mercola's fraudulent and dangerous claims.  From their letter to the FDA of. July 21, 2020:

I. MERCOLA GROUP IS A DANGER TO PUBLIC HEALTH

Dr. Joseph Mercola is the owner, president, and director of a number of active companies, foundations, and nonprofits.11 Through its website and other marketing, Mercola Group sells hundreds of supplements, foods, food additives, oils, creams, spices, herbs, books, electronic devices, clothing, and other “alternative” health products promoted as cures or treatments.12

According to Mercola Group, its website, Mercola.com, is the world’s “#1 most visited natural health website” and is viewed by “millions of people daily.”13 Mercola Group sells millions of dollars in products annually, including, for example, as much as $5.3 million worth of tanning beds between 2012 and 2016.14 Through his businesses, Dr. Mercola has amassed a personal fortune, reported to be in excess of $100 million.15

Mercola Group also frequently disseminates false and misleading claims via its website, such as a 2011 article asserting that vaccines can cause breast cancer.16 Of late, Dr. Mercola has focused his misleading and dangerous advice on COVID-19. He is, for example, preemptively downplaying the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 vaccines, and even warning the public that any potential vaccine would likely be deadly. On a podcast posted April 5, 2020, Dr. Mercola told listeners complete falsehoods about the risks of vaccines, saying: “For every life being saved by a vaccine, you may have another 10, 20, 100 people who are either killed or permanently injured as a result of that vaccine.”17 Dr. Mercola also endorsed his guest’s view that people would probably be dragged from their homes and vaccinated against their will.18

Mercola Group’s false and misleading disease claims about COVID-19 are really just a thinly-veiled and self-serving attempt to sell its products. But they pose a unique threat at this moment, given the Group’s reach and audience size. Consumers that use Mercola Group’s products based on its illegal disease claims, and false and unsubstantiated claims, that the supplements will help protect them, may engage in activitiesthat increase risk of illness for themselves, and spread the coronavirus to other people..

CPSI has also published an excellent table summarizing Mercola's false and illegal claims -- far too long to re-produce here. 

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #102 - Jul 23rd, 2020 at 10:10am

Nice try Traveller.  Once again you've missed the mark.  Mercola didn't do the study illustrated in the first graphic.  As it appears your thousand words are contrary to the evidence presented in this graphic, please elucidate and try not to use the Big Pharma propaganda.

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #103 - Jul 23rd, 2020 at 12:00pm

If you keep posting dangerous material from known quacks and frauds, I'm gonna keep calling you out. 

And of course we all know that the Center for Science in in the Public Interest is a Big Pharma front, right?

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #104 - Jul 23rd, 2020 at 5:56pm

Hmmm,

Traveller, as this is an open forum that encourages debate, you're clearly entitled to your opinion.  That said, once again you have failed to address the topic. Instead you've gone off on a cut and paste rant with Big Pharma propaganda in an obvious attempt to obfuscate the fact that there's a clear correlation between the severity of COVID-19 infection (including death) and a vitamin D3 deficiency. Moreover, you should see about getting some glasses.  Nowhere in the 185 listed sources and references for the subject article, Vitamin D in the Prevention of COVID-19, will you find the name "Mercola." Accordingly, your feeble attempt at being the thought police has little merit.

William B. Grant, Ph.D., Carol L. Wagner, M.D., Cedric F. Garland, Dr.P.H., F.A.C.E. and Lorenz Borsche, Ph.D. the Co-Principal Authors of the subject paper are hardly quacks or frauds.  These four experts have over a hundred peer reviewed studies and papers on vitamin D3 between them so are way out of your league.  Unless you're willing to put up your CV, you'd best debate me.

I'll open the bidding...  Please tell the readers of this thread why you think they shouldn't take vitamin D3 or vitamin C.

Cogito, ergo sum.

Take care,
V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2020 at 5:57pm by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #105 - Jul 23rd, 2020 at 7:16pm

So let me get this straight -- you deny posting a link in your post above (Reply 100, yesterday at 1:17am) to an article/advertisement by Mercola?  Really? 

Read This Link Today - Before the Second Wave Hits

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #106 - Jul 25th, 2020 at 2:54am

Yes! The vitamins Batch has listed, are good for your immune system in combatting common viruses, and also combatting CH's, but to put them in the same context as the coronavirus, you are treading on dangerous waters, because theirs a lot of fake news out there, including what I've read, that vitamin D can stop you getting the coronavirus  Undecided.

Cheers Hoppy
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2020 at 3:07am by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #107 - Jul 28th, 2020 at 8:22pm

Hoppy,

You're correct! Vitamin D3 is very important as a preventative for cluster headache and for a healthy immune system.

A good picture is worth 1000 words

The following graphics come from the study of the anti-inflammatory regimen that's been running for nearly 10 years.  The before and after normal distribution curves of 25(OH)D3 lab results from the 320 participants tell the story as does the third graphic illustrating favorable responses to this regimen.

That said, the ice is a lot thicker than you think.  While it's true there are several studies concluding vitamin D3 helps reduce the frequency of viral infections like colds and flu, as of February of this year, there were no published RCT results or case studies of vitamin D3, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and/or vitamin B1 (Thiamine) being use to treat COVID-19.   

All that has changed. The vitamin B, Vitamin C and vitamin D3 genies are out of the bottle as a result of their use in treating COVID-19 in the ER and in several studies.  This has Big Pharmas and their acolytes running around with their knickers in a wad.  There's so much positive information (medical evidence) already coming out of existing studies using vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) and Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) as interventions for COVID-19 that Big Pharma will never be able to get these vitamin genies back in the bottle.

As of 22 July 2020, there were 20 RCTs using vitamin D3 as the intervention for COVID-19 and 3 studies where vitamin D3 is being used as the preventative.  See the following link for details and a whole lot more on vitamin D3 and COVID-19.

Of course Traveller will likely pitch a hissy fit because Mercola is listed at least a half dozen times in the hundreds of links at the above VitaminDWiki web page.  He thinks nothing of walking on my first amendment rights with comments in this thread bordering on defamation and libel, but then as the self appointed thought police, he thinks its okay to render his form of censorship.  Bottom line, Traveller is unable and unwilling to enter an open debate in this forum on the merits of taking vitamin D3 and its cofactors as an immune boosting strategy to help prevent viral infections.

Getting back to the context you mentioned...  I'm not a doctor so I do not diagnose, I don't prescribe, I don't treat, and I don't recommend any course of treatment.  I'm just the messenger.  What I do is provide the best information available on the benefits of vitamin D3 and its cofactors in preventing CH and more recently the benefits of vitamin C, vitamin B1, zinc and quercetin.  I leave any actions up to the reader and their PCP/GP or neurologists so they can do their own risk benefit analysis, then take action accordingly.

On the topic of risk benefit analysis, a review of the FDA's Adverse Events Reporting System (FAERS) that's been running since Jan 1997 has some interesting data.  I did queries where the subject intervention was the primary suspect resulting in Death since Jan 1997.  I've also provided links to these query results.  As you will see in the case of vitamins, there were other drugs involved and in most cases, the vitamin interventions were given to patients with existing serious medical conditions.

Cluster Headache and COVID-19 Nutritional Interventions

Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)   Zero Deaths

Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)           4 Deaths

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)       8 Deaths

Omega-3 Fish Oil                  Zero Deaths

Methyl Folate                        Zero Deaths

Magnesium                           6 Deaths

Vitamin K2                            Zero Deaths

Zinc Picolinate                       Zero Deaths

Quercetin                              Zero Deaths

Cluster headache pharmaceutical Interventions

Verapamil                             More than 100 Deaths

Lithium                                 More than 100 Deaths

Sumatriptan Succinate           More than 100 Deaths

Predinsone                            More than 1,000 Deaths

COVID-19 Pharmaceutical Interventions

Hydroxychloroquine               More than 100 Deaths

Acyclovir                               More than 100 Deaths

Aspirin                                  More than 10,000 Deaths

Bottom line...  The way I see it, there is no downside to taking the above vitamins and minerals as by any measure, their safety profile at the doses we take to prevent CH is excellent with no harms.  Moreover, the upside potential for a reduction in rate of viral infection by taking these vitamins and minerals is good.

Accordingly, readers have two choices.  They can do nothing more that follow the CDC's passive COVID-19 measures of hand and face hygiene, masks, social distancing and hunker in place taking their chances of avoiding a COVID-19 infection while they wait for a vaccine that may or many not be effective, OR... they can play a safe, be proactive and take the immune boosting anti-viral vitamins and minerals.  They can do this at home.  No Rx required.

It's anecdotal at this point, but I've gone out to several CHers who have been taking the anti-
inflammatory regimen for more than a few months on the topic of COVID-19.  All reported a significant reduction in flu infections and none have experienced a COVID-19 infection as far as they know. 

I tested negative for the COVID-19 RT-PCR assay in early June in preparation for a fishing trip to Pelican, Alaska.  I'm scheduled for another COVID-19 RT-PCR lab test tomorrow in preparation for the annual Batcheller Family Salmon Fishing Derby in Ketchikan, AK that starts on Saturday.  I'll keep you posted.

On the topic of COVID-19 vaccines, the link below will take you to a fascinating and illuminating discussion on youtube between Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Alan Dershowitz on COVID-19 vaccines.

Again, I'm just the messenger...

Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2020 at 5:24am by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

CDog
CH.com Veteran

Rockies
Reply #108 - Jul 29th, 2020 at 2:55pm

Hmm, I took Hoppy’s post as the regime can help CH and the immune system, but be careful saying it can prevent/cure COVID 19. Perhaps I or you read it wrong.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #109 - Jul 29th, 2020 at 3:32pm

Hey CDog,

My last should have addressed Hoppy's "Thin Ice" admonition - meaning be careful extrapolating favorable results in lowering the rate of viral infections like influenza to COVID-19. 

Please read through in information at the following VitaminDWiki link and decide for yourself if there's sufficient evidence to take the immune boosting strategy illustrated below to prevent COVID-19.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #110 - Jul 29th, 2020 at 4:53pm

Just for the record Batch -- neither you, nor I, nor anyone else have a First Amendment Right to post on a private website or social media.  The "rights" to post on a privately owned and operated website or social media platform are determined solely by the owners of said sites/platforms.  If you don't like being challenged, don't post.

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #111 - Jul 31st, 2020 at 12:30am

G'day Batch, having read through your posts on COVID19, and the links on vitamin D3, together with the other cofactors, which is keeping my CH's at bay, together with a healthy immune system, and hopefully, although their is no COVID19 here in WA at present, but should their be a second wave, maybe it could help you from getting a more severe case of the coronavirus if you caught it.

Cheers Hoppy

« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2020 at 3:55am by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #112 - Jul 31st, 2020 at 6:22pm

Hoppy,

Copy all.  Glad to hear the coast is clear of COVID-19 in WA.  The Perth - Fremantle area is one of my favorite liberty ports.  Many fond memories.

I'll be off the net for the next 6 days fishing for Salmon near Ketchikan, Alaska.

Cheers,

V/R, Batch

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #113 - Jul 31st, 2020 at 10:58pm

Batch, lots more wild fish oil coming your way then  Smiley

Good Luck, Hoppy

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #114 - Mar 16th, 2021 at 8:15am

Greetings fellow CHers and Wonderful Supporters.

I’ve not updated this thread for many reasons. Most of them involve being able to provide readers of this thread with the most current and accurate information available on the Wuhan coronavirus, its COVID-19 infection, its interventional and preventative treatments.  That time has come.

Rather than bore you with the knowledge I’ve gained in the above topics regarding vitamin D3 and the immune system with one of my usual long-winded posts, I suggest you watch the two following videos to prevent your lips from getting tired.  I'm confident you’ll find these two videos will provide valuable information the Big Pharma, the CDC, FDA and Big Government are not telling you.   You be the judge.

Watch the first 24 minutes of the video at the following link.  It’s presented by Dr. Ryan Cole, MD, a board certified pathologist from Idaho who understands the human immune system and the fact that vitamin D3 is critical in maintaining an immune system capable of protecting you from infection by all virus including the Wuhan coronavirus that causes COVID-19. 

This next link takes you to the second video that features a presentation by Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, a virologist and vaccine advocate, who points out very real and lasting health problems that are already arising from mass vaccinations with the present COVID-19 mRNA biologics (NOT vaccines by medical definition).  It starts with a presentation on surgical masks we are forced to wear by Del Bigtree, an Emmy Award winning producer on the CBS talk show “The Doctors.”  He also provides plain language commentary and examples interspersed throughout Dr. Vanden Bossche’s video presentation.

Finally, real medical evidence of efficacy becomes fact when multiple, well-designed gold standard RCTs conducted by different organizations, conclude the same or similar results for a given intervention for the same disease.  In this case, the use of vitamin D3 as an intervention for COVID-19.  The following links at VitaminDWiki.com will provide this very real medical evidence.

COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D - studies, reports, videos

As of March 14 this page had:  34 trials,  5 trial results,  15 meta-analyses and reviews,   49 observations,   31 recommendations,   48 associations,  85 speculations,  43 videos   see related:   Governments,   Health Problems,   Hospitals,  Dark Skins,   26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D,   Recent Virus pages   

Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly

Take care,

V/R, Batch

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #115 - Mar 18th, 2021 at 12:38am

Hi Batch, because, being on the vitamin D regiment, and reading reports of the vaccine triggering their CH's, in some folks, and no coronavirus community transmission here down under. So, I for one won't be getting the jab.

Cheers Hoppy
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2021 at 1:34am by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #116 - Mar 18th, 2021 at 1:19pm

Hey Hoppy,

That's great news that there have been no community transmissions down under!  That indicates the Ro (R naught) is less than one - by definition, the pandemic is over down under.  Dr. Cole said the same thing in his video.

My wife and I have no intention of getting the jab.  The same goes for my extended family of over 70 relatives. These mRNA biologics are still experimental and there are far too many unanswered questions about the studies, like what was in the placebos and no animal challenge studies where the vaccinated animals were exposed to the virus the vaccine was developed to prevent infection.  Moreover, there is no information on long term harms.

All of my relatives have been taking the anti-inflammatory regimen since 2012 and are remarkably healthy.  Three of them have had a brush with the Wuhan coronavirus and remained very healthy.  My niece thought it was a minor short-lasting cold and the other two, my son and his wife, remained asymptomatic.  They were not aware they'd been infected until they had the assay for the immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibodies specific to the Wuhan coronavirus and both were positive.

Take care and thanks again for the good news from down under.

V/R, Batch

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Sean McE2
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #117 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 11:52pm

Hello All, I just stumbled on another news article about D3’s potential to aid the bodies response to COVID 19 particularly for POC. 30ng/ml was thought to be sufficient but those with 40ng/ml or more faired much better.  So I thought I might come back and revisit this thread to see any updates....I thoroughly enjoyed rereading this entire thread😊.   Thanks, Batch 
    It might be interesting to learn from fellow clusterheads that are following the D3 regime to see how they have faired with COVID 19. Speaking for myself, I have had two known close exposure events in the recent past but suffered no consequences. Did the D3 regime help? Who knows? But I’m sticking to it.    Sean

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #118 - Mar 31st, 2021 at 8:01am

Hey Sean,

Great question.  I can provide the following as an indication of how well the anti-inflammatory regimen has helped prevent serious infection by the Wuhan coronavirus.

Over the last 4 months, I've had at least three members of my family, and possibly 3 others, all of whom have been taking the anti-inflammatory regimen for many years, have a brush with the Wuhan coronavirus.  All have remained remarkably healthy.  One thought it was a 4-day cold that ended with no after effects.  I suggested she see her PCP/GP for the COVID-19 Immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibody assay.  She finally got an appointment three weeks later and the results came back positive. The other two were completely asymptomatic so had no idea they'd been infected until their COVID-19 IgG antibody assays came back positive.  None of them have had the COVID-19 mRNA jab.

The really wonderful part of all this is these three members of my family now have a natural immunity to the Wuhan coronavirus.  They can also carry the results of a positive assay for the COVID-19 IgG antibody indicating natural immunity to COVID-19 to help being forced to have the COVID-19 mRNA jab.

Granted, this is anecdotal in terms of medical evidence.  Nonetheless, it is impirical evidence with verifiable laboratory assays as proof.

The best and most current data on vitamin D3 and COVID-19 can be found at vitaminDwiki.com at the following link.

ideos

COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D - studies, reports, videos

As of March 30 the page had:  34 trials,  5 trial results,  16 meta-analyses and reviews,   49 observations,   34 recommendations,   54 associations,  86 speculations,  43 videos   see related:   Governments,   HealthProblems,   Hospitals,  Dark Skins,   26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D,   Recent Virus pages   Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly

As you browse through this treasure trove of valuable information from real scientists that will keep you healthy, you'll come across the following:

A couple factoids:

In the history of the FDA's Adverse Events Reporting System (FAERS), there have been ZERO deaths attributed to Vitamin D3.

CDC Update: Between Dec. 14, 2020, and Mar. 5, 2021, 31,079 reports of adverse events were submitted to VAERS, including 1,524 deaths, 5,507 serious injuries and 390 reports of Bell’s Palsy.

Bottom Line:  Our immune systems are the safest and most effective protection we have against viral infections. Moreover, supplementing with 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3 or weekly with 50,000 IU of vitamin D3 is critical to maintaining a healthy immune system with respect to COVID-19 outcome as the above vitaminDwiki links indicate.  25(OH)D3 lab data from the online survey of 313 CHers taking the anti-inflammatory regimen are illustrated in the following normal distribution chart.

Again, Dr. Ryan Cole's presentation at the following link says it all.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #119 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 9:42am

April 9, 2021 - The FDA's Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting Systen (VAERS) data released today showed 56,869 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,342 deaths and 7,971 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 1, 2021.

More Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinics Hit Pause — 18 People Suffer Reactions at N.C. Site, 4 Hospitalized

North Carolina paused two vaccine sites Thursday, as Colorado, Iowa and Georgia also reported adverse reactions, but CDC said no cause for concern...

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) analyzed the vaccine lot used at the PNC Arena and UNC sites and recommended J&J vaccinations continue, according to WSOC-TV, a Charlotte news station. The CDC is not telling health departments to stop vaccinations, the agency said in a statement.

2,977 people were killed in the 9/11 attack on World Trade Center.   Draw your own conclusions.

I'm sticking with 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3, all the cofactors plus zinc, Quercetin, vitamin C and Ivermectin.  You'll need to see your PCP/GP to get an Rx for the Ivermectin.

Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2021 at 9:43am by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #120 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 2:56pm

And the anti-vax propaganda keeps on coming.  Took me awhile to extend the percentage out on an Excel sheet, but for those that want the reality --
that is 2,342 deaths out of 178 million doses administered for a percentage of .0013157%.
. If counted per person vaccinated the percentage is .003444%.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #121 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:48pm

Hey Traveller,

Interesting response.  As the source of the Wuhan coronavirus - COVID-19 vaccine adverse reaction data I posted came from the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), I take it you're calling the CDC purveyors of anti-vax propaganda.   Or are you insinuating that in providing this CDC information, that some how I'm the purveyor of anti-vax propaganda?

It might interest you and readers of this thread, that earlier today (13 April, 2021), the CDC and FDA have hit the pause button on use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

Joint CDC and FDA Statement on Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine

The following statement is attributed to Dr. Anne Schuchat, Principal Deputy Director of the CDC and Dr. Peter Marks, director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research.

For Immediate Release: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 Contact: Media Relations (404) 639-3286

As of April 12, more than 6.8 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen ) vaccine have been administered in the U.S. CDC and FDA are reviewing data involving six reported U.S. cases of a rare and severe type of blood clot in individuals after receiving the J&J vaccine. In these cases, a type of blood clot called cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) was seen in combination with low levels of blood platelets (thrombocytopenia). All six cases occurred among women between the ages of 18 and 48, and symptoms occurred 6 to 13 days after vaccination.

CDC will convene a meeting of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) on Wednesday to further review these cases and assess their potential significance.

The good Dr. Fauci was on TV today to give his spin on the CDC's halt of  Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.  He basically said wait to see the results from the ACIP meeting. He did point out that the probability of the clotting problem from the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is very low - like less than one in a million.  The math here is simple, no excel or calculator needed with six cases resulting from 6.8 million vaccinations

Bottom line, there is still a lot we do not know about these experimental COVID-19 vaccines. 

Along that line, please watch the following video of Dr. Richard Flemming, MD, PhD, JD, titled A 2-1/2 hour Masterclass on SARS-CoV-2 with Host Miles Johnston (UK) at the following link.  Dr. Flemming connects the dots and in the process reveals a sobering and very disturbing image of what to expect as a result of mass vaccination with the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.  This is exactly the kind of information members and guests here at Clusterbusters need to see.

Dr. Richard Fleming says the vaccine companies own data, from Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson, all show they make zero difference in stopping COVID-19. The Emergency Use Authorization data “shows there is no difference.” However, there are real risks from getting vaccinated.

” . . . we’re seeing risk popping up across the board and they’re all inflammatory and blood clotting, and it’s affecting not just people with a comorbidity, it’s affecting the people that, normally were healthy, and they’re being overwhelmed and because their immune systems work, they’re making antibodies to these these vaccines. And let’s remember two things. First off the spike protein is not naturally occurring, its is gained a function. It is crossing the blood-brain barrier, and we know in the animal models of these spike proteins, we know that in the humanized mice they develop spongiform encephalopathy which is, for the general public, is Mad Cow Disease.

We also know that in the rhesus macaque models, that about two weeks afterwards they develop Lewy bodies in the brain and inflammation, and Lewy bodies are what cause Alzheimer’s and a number of neurologic disorders. And those numbers translate into about a year-and-a-half for human beings to see the same consequences.

So no statistically significant benefit from the very UAE document that are posted, not mine, the companies, inflammation of blood clotting occurring with it. Lewy bodies, mad cow disease, and nothing that suggests a benefit. It’s an experimental drug yet people are not signing informed consent so they’re taking part as participants in the experimental group.”

Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2021 at 8:05pm by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #122 - Apr 14th, 2021 at 10:06am

“Or are you insinuating that in providing this CDC information, that some how I'm the purveyor of anti-vax propaganda?”

I’m not insinuating anything.  I am calling it exactly what it is -- anti-vax propaganda.   .0013157% is a number so minute that only someone with an anti-vaccine agenda would have the gall to cite it, and then use 9/11 as a comparative standard.  Frankly it's disgraceful. No scientist nor honest rapporteur would ever dream of citing a death figure without identifying the universe from which it is taken.  Someone trying to discourage people from taking the vaccine would. 

Then, they might cite as a source, a convicted Felon…

You seem to have neglected to point out that your source below – Richard M. Fletcher, is a felon convicted of Heath Care and Mail Fraud.  In case you missed it, below is the FBI press release, and another article noting his flawed and faulty methods and conflicts of interest.

Lastly, why do you persist in calling Covid-19 the “Wuhan Virus?”  Don’t you think there is enough anti-Asian violence and bigotry going on in this country now?   You make reference to Mad Cow Disease.  Why not call it the British Disease?

United States Attorney Joe W. Stecher and the United States Department of Health and Human Services and the Federal Bureau of Investigation announce the following information for the attention of the media:
Event Triggering this Release: Dr. Richard M. Fleming was sentenced today in Lincoln, Nebraska, by the Honorable Richard G. Kopf to five years probation with six months home detention, including electronic monitoring, and ordered to pay restitution in the amount of $107,244.24 for the felony offenses of health care fraud and mail fraud. Fleming pled guilty to those charges on April 23, 2009. Fleming lived in Papillion, Nebraska, at the time of the crimes, and now lives in Reno, Nevada. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Iowa, and as a part of his plea agreement in the case he agreed to a lifetime exclusion from participation in any federally-funded health care benefit program.

On second thought: A man of many talents — with a spotty scientific record
Richard M. Fleming may be a man of many talents, but his record as a scientist has been spotty. Fleming, who bills himself on Twitter as “PhD, MD, JD AND NOW Actor-Singer!!!”, was a co-author of short-lived paper in the journal Clinical Cardiology purporting to find health benefits from a diet with low or modest amounts of fat. The paper came out in late September — just a day before the Food and Drug Administration banned Fleming from participating in any drug studies. Why? Two prior convictions for fraud in 2009.
It didn’t take long for others to begin poking holes in the new article. One researcher found multiple errors in the data and noted that the study evidently had been completed in 2002. The journal ultimately retracted the article, citing “concerns with data integrity and an undisclosed conflict of interest by the lead author.” But Fleming, who objected to the retraction, persevered. On Nov. 5, he republished the study in another journal — proving that grit, determination, and a receptive publisher are more important than a spotless resume.

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Reply #123 - Apr 14th, 2021 at 10:48am

Batch wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:48pm:
Hey Traveller,

As the source of the Wuhan coronavirus - COVID-19 vaccine adverse reaction data I posted came from the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), I take it you're calling the CDC purveyors of anti-vax propaganda. 

Hi Batch.
It very well may be propaganda, but not in the direction most might think. A study from 2010 indicated that vaccine reactions may be extremely under-reported. "Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events
and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)."
Link: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
This would suggest much higher numbers of negative reactions to the jabs.

-Patti

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #124 - May 7th, 2021 at 7:14pm

Scientific Review Concludes Nutrition Could Play Role In Community-Based Approach To COVID-19

A new scientific review published in the journal Nutrients examines whether nutritional supplementation can blunt the inflammatory response in COVID-19. Taking the form of an overview of systematic reviews looking at vitamin D, vitamin C, melatonin, and zinc, the authors found that all four of these natural substances have anti-inflammatory actions and that they could represent a useful and viable approach to the pandemic. Recognizing the need for support from national and public health systems and noting that no specific drug has proven to be beneficial against the progression of COVID-19, the authors conclude that nutritional supplementation could play a role within a community-based medicine approach. 

NOTE:  The only thing many of us disagree on with this finding is the doses are too low based on several COVID-19 RCTs.  The following photo was my selection of supplements early in 2020 as anti-inflammatory immune system boosters.  I added melatonin in December.

The basic anti-inflammatory regimen that helps prevent CH and MH has most of these same supplements.  This regimen is so safe and healthy for us, I've had my entire family taking it since 2011.  That includes three grand babies who were bathed in maternal vitamin D3 from conception through breast feeding because their mothers (my daughter and niece) have been taking this regimen since 2011.  These kids have T-Rex immune systems, they don't get sick.

So far, at least 10 members of my family have had a brush with the Wuhan coronavirus. They're none the worse for wear and all have recovered nicely.  4 were asymptomatic - didn't even know they'd been infected until results from the COVID-19 IgG antibody tests came back positive.  4 thought is was a mild 2-day cold, one lost her sense of smell (It's coming back slowly) and 1 described it as a full fledged cold that lasted a week.  All have confirmed COVID-19 IgG antibodies and none of them have had the COVID-19 jab. 

Watch for studies on CD8+ T Cells as strong indication of natural immunity to COVID-19.  The following is a good example.

Striking difference identified between mRNA vaccination vs. SARS-CoV-2 infection immune responses

There is also a very informative paper published April 6, 2021 by the AMERICAN INSTITUTE for ECONOMIC RESEARCH that asks the pointed question "If You Had Covid, Do You Need the Vaccine?" at the following link:

This article also addresses the question "How Much Protection is Really Being Conferred (by the COVID-19 mRNA jab)?"

If one is to make a compelling argument for administering this new mRNA vaccine in the first place and in particular to those who have already had and recovered from Covid-19, the protection offered by the vaccine must be examined very carefully and realistically. Both Pfizer and Moderna have said that their vaccines are highly effective. As an example, Pfizer has claimed that the efficacy of its vaccine, 95%, is based on the following: according to their report, there were 8/18,310 (0.044%) cases of Covid in the vaccinated group versus 162/18,310 (0.88%) in the placebo group. We agree then that these data can be used to calculate a relative risk reduction of 100(1-(0.044/00.88) = RR 95%. This appears to be a very dramatic effect! However, the absolute risk reduction is only 0.88%-0.044% or 0.84%. A log difference in efficacy! Why would anyone, particularly someone who has already had Covid-19, rush to take any therapy that also has potentially severe adverse outcomes (including death), when the absolute reduction in risk from the disease is less than 1%? Why? The data is not being presented to the public in a manner to correctly inform the public for their optimal decision-making.

If we extrapolate the overall benefit of the vaccine in the broad population at risk of death, the Oxford Center estimated the Case Fatality Rate of 1.4%. Thus 1.4(0.88/100) =0.012%.
In short, the absolute benefit to the population at large is a miniscule 0.012% or 12 per 1,000 individuals and not 95 per 100 as advertised in the mainstream media and their experts

Given the data gathered above, we must caution about the broad application of this policy that might endanger people without the requisite available knowledge of the risks and benefits.

I'll add one more factoid to the above.  In the history of the FDA's Adverse Events Reporting System (FAERS) running since 1991, there has yet to be a single death directly attributed to vitamin D3 or Vitamin C, yet in the 4 months of the EUA for the mRNA COVID-19 biologics, there have been over 3,000 deaths attributed to these mRNA "vaccines."

I realize there are a few who will interpret this post and me as being Anti Vaccine.  Not true.  I am Anti-Bad Medicine.  For the few that think "Bad Medicine" doesn't exist, they're whistling past the graveyard.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!