Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Coronavirus PSA (Read 26603 times)
Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Re: Coronavirus PSA
Reply #125 - May 9th, 2021 at 12:24pm

Let me see if I can help summarize the latest Anti-Vaccine propaganda posted above.

1.      There is a chance that if you contract Covid, a vitamin regimen will help you ride out the disease which has thus far taken the lives of almost 600,000 Americans.

2.      We shouldn’t take the vaccine because a staggering percentage of .002% of those vaccinated may have died from the vaccine.

3.      Some members of the author’s family have survived Covid exposure without taking the vaccine.

There you go folks.  Anti-Vaccine propaganda at its finest. 

And here is some research on the highly discredited Vitamin Salesman Dr. Matthias Rath (quoted by the poster) if you are interested. 

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
matthias_rath_for_a_change

eral-antonio-guterres/

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #126 - May 11th, 2021 at 10:40pm

Nice try Traveller.  Dr.Rand Paul asked Dr. Anthony Fauci the following question in a live televised Senate hearing today.

‘Did the NIH fund gain of function research at Wuhan bio-lab!’

As you'll see, Rand Paul asked other pointed questions that Fauci waffled.  Readers of this thread can come to their own conclusions after watching the video link above. 

I'm just the messenger and so far since I started this thread, history is proving I've been posting valid information.

The message I want to get to readers of this thread is keep your vitamin D3 status above 40 ng/mL to help avoid serious infection from the Wuhan coronavirus that was developed with gain of function research and weaponized at the BSL4 lab in Wuhan, China.  You can do this by following the published version of the anti-inflammatory regimen at the following link. 

For those of you who have had the COVID-19 jab or who are considering it, be sure to keep you vitamin D3 status up with a 25(OH)D3 serum concentration above 40 ng/mL.

I also suggest you switch to the Bio-Tech D3-50 and Methyl Folate+ as illustrated in the following photo of what I take and suggest to others.

Several COVID-19 studies indicate the higher the 25(OH)D3 serum concentration the better.  80 ng/mL is a good number to shoot for.  I've had my entire family taking the anti-inflammatory regimen since 2011.  I've also had them taking the modified version as an immune boosting strategy to help prevent serious viral infections.  So far it's working just fine.

As you can see, the immune boosting version contains 50 mg/day zinc picolinate and at least 800 mg/day Quercetin.  There are several studies that have found Ivermectin, an Antiparasitic, very effective as a prophylactic and treatment for COVID-19.  You'll need to ask your doctor/PCP for an Rx for Ivermectin.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #127 - May 12th, 2021 at 11:58am

So Batch.  You state above that “…history is proving I've been posting valid information.”

You have posted several times a graphic from an Indonesian study (attached) which purports to show a clear and strong link between Covid-19 deaths and Vitamin D levels, and have used this several times to suggest that Vitamin D can help prevent COVID-19.

Are you aware of the following?

A)      This article has been withdrawn.

B)      The Indonesian Government and the hospital where the alleged research took place has denied that this “doctor” Raharusun performed any research at the hospital cited, and has not even been able to confirm that he exists (note: his supporters say he died in March of 2020).   One might think a medical doctor capable of leading a study like this might have left a footprint somewhere…

C)      None of the named researchers cited in the original article can be found, nor have they ever been cited in any medical/science/research articles either before, or since the publication of the original article.

D)      Your go-to site for all things vitamin D (vitamindwiki.com) has reproduced the graphic you frequently post with the header “COVID-19 in Indonesia – suspected data fraud – May 2020”.

E)      A well-known German supporter of Vitamin D (Lorenz Borsche) who originally re-posted and helped spread the fraudulent study has now recanted and is refunding donations he solicited in support of the Indonesian “doctor’s” work. 

F)      A complete, thorough, and credible analysis of this fraudulent study is available here:  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

You like to call yourself a messenger, saying you post this kind of information only so others can make up their own minds.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  You claim you have posted valid information – this is beyond laughable.  You routinely post proven falsehoods, cite as credible sources quacks, frauds, convicted criminals, people whose medical licenses have been suspended, vitamin salespersons, and others from the very fringes of credible medical/scientific analysis -- and as seen above -- from studies that apparently have never taken place.

Will you now publicly withdraw your posts citing this fraudulent study, and admit that you posted it either knowing it was fraudulent, or did not bother to first check its veracity?

0)

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #128 - May 12th, 2021 at 9:46pm

Traveller,

You just don't get it.  What happened to the Indonesian study was a classic example of Big Pharma and Big Government pressure to obfuscate, minimize and discredit any research concluding benefits of treatments involving vitamins and minerals as an intervention for COVID-19.   They use the classic tactic of attacking the messenger - just like you, but avoid an open dialog on the actual data.  Unfortunately, Dr. Prawodo Raharusun, the lead author and Principal Investigator for this study, passed away so could not defend his study findings.

Had you gone past the "gotcha" headline statement and read the statistical analysis of the Indonesian study by Lorenz Borshe and Dr. Bernd Glauner who published this information at the following link, you would have seen they found the Indonesian study consistent with many others involving vitamin D3 as an effective intervention for COVID-19. 

Bottom line, in your attempt to discredit me by referencing the above link, you just shot yourself in the foot.

I'm confident the majority of readers following this thread will find the results from completed studies of vitamin D3 at the following link as an intervention for COVID-19 with the same consistent theme as the Indonesian study.

As of 12 May 2021 there have been 34 trials,  5 trial results,  17 meta-analyses and reviews, 56 observations, 34 recommendations, 53 associations, 86 speculations, 44 videos   see related:   Governments, HealthProblems,  Hospitals, Dark Skins, 26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D,   Recent Virus pages Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly (Sound familiar?)   Vaccine problems.

Perhaps the best example for this discussion can be found at the following vdmeta.com link:

As far as Fauci goes, his responses to Senator Rand Paul's questions in the Senate hearing regarding NIH and NIAID funding to the BSL4 lab in Wuhan, China for gain of function research, signal the beginning of the end for him.  Of course NIH and NIAID let contracts that funded gain of function research at the BSL4 lab in Wuhan, China. You can find receipts for these contracts all over the place. No amount of carefully parsed words to avoid direct answers to Senator Paul's questions are going to hack it.

When you're ready to discuss the facts about vitamin D3 studies and its efficacy as an intervention for COVID-19, please let us know.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #129 - May 12th, 2021 at 11:20pm

Ah, the Big Pharma canard.   Every time you get called out (and caught) you hide behind the Big Pharma accusation instead of addressing the facts. 

Here is the FACT:  There is no evidence whatsoever that the study actually took place. In fact, there is ample evidence to conclude that the original article is a fraud, and is so noted on VitaminDwiki.com -- hardly an agent of Big Pharma.

Are you really trying to defend a study which didn't take place? With a doctor and staff no one has ever heard of?  At a hospital that doesn't take Covid patients?  You do know that the hospital has denied the study took place at their facility, and have no knowledge of the doctor who authored the study, right?  And yet you defend the study? 

Are you aware the purported gravestone picture of the allegedly deceased doctor has been removed from posts by Lorenz Borshe?  Why do you suppose that is?  Why did Borshe shut down his fundraising effort for "Doctor Raharusuna" and refunded the contributions he had received?

Tell us do you have any standards which you use to judge the veracity of the articles you cite/post?  How can any reasonable person be expected to believe anything you post when you try to defend a study that clearly did not take place?

Can you answer any of these questions?

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #130 - May 13th, 2021 at 12:26am

I don't know whether Batch is truly an anti-vaxer or merely a sceptic looking for answers while he and his family have been lucky in not catching any nasty viruses.

Neither do I know whether our good friend Traveller is some rabid conspiracy theorist or a genuine enforcer of truth and justice,  intent only on ridding the internet of false and dangerous information.

Either way,  I follow both their posts and opinions with great interest as it exposes me to sides of the story I might not otherwise see,  allows me to assimilate all that information and avenues of enquiry,  so I can make a properly informed decision in my own right.

Discussions like this are important and I truly thank all concerned.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #131 - Aug 6th, 2021 at 2:34pm

I'm not an anti-vaxer, but I am against the practice of forcing people to take part in a clinical trial of an experimental biologic without being provided an informed consent form listing the potential health hazards before being jabbed.

And now Fauci is pimping for Pfizer over a new therapeutic to treat COVID-19 that in all likelihood is an Ivermectin knock-off.

It doesn't take a genius IQ to read between the lines.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2021 at 4:10am by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #132 - Aug 7th, 2021 at 12:07am

Ha!  A guy who regularly cites fraudulent studies and well-known anti-vaxers claims he is not an anti-vaxer.  Laughable.  No surprise that you would continue to attack a genuine public health expert like Fauci while holding out quacks, frauds, criminals, and doctors who don't exist as your favorite "experts."  It's obvious to anyone who can read what your agenda is.  Why not just admit it, and quit pretending you are something you are not.

IP Logged

jackiegirl
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #133 - Sep 7th, 2021 at 11:22pm

Vitamin D3 deficiency has been proven in Covid related mortality. A majority of people who died with Covid ,excluding the elderly, were obese. Diabetes is a comorbidity that is often associated with obesity. My husband, 62 with high blood pressure, and I contracted Covid this March. We have been on the CH regimen for years (he is not a sufferer). We added Quercetin, C, and Zinc last March. We sailed through and came out even stronger than before. This is no coincidence. The combination of supplements strengthened our cells and did not allow the virus to penetrate and replicate. No loss of smell or taste, no cough, no nothing except a little anxiety caused by external information. No one we know was following our protocol and those who contracted Covid had far worse symptoms and a longer recovery period. The American diet, insulin resistance, and the lack of exercise certain vitamins (mostly D3) are indisputably the main factors in poor outcomes for the Covid infected. BTW, my husband took Hydroxychloroquin for 4 days following infection. One more thing... 6 months later and our antibodies are going strong. Whether or not you choose to take the vaccine, the above plan  is necessary to fight off the virus. Anyone who doesn't believe that the healthier your lifestyle is, the better your outcome will be. How come Dr. Fauci has not once mentioned the importance of losing weight, exercising and eating better?  It's all masks and vaccines with him.

IP Logged

eeallen
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #134 - Sep 8th, 2021 at 6:32pm

My opinion is we are best served here debating the benefits of Vitamin D, C, Zinc, B and their counterparts.

These on their own merits are so so important, and as we all know, not just for Cluster Headaches, but for just tremendous immune support in general.

Once we start getting into Paul/Fauci/Vaccines/Ivermectin/Hydroxycholoroquine, I feel that we lose the plot here.

I've personally recommended a lot of people (as recently as today) to these forums, and hope that they gain (at minimum) the knowledge that I gained, and find some relief.

Forever grateful.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #135 - Sep 11th, 2021 at 11:32am

Hey Jackiegirl and Eeallen,

Excellent comments!  The list of well designed RCTs, Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses with impressive numbers of test subjects and referenced studies provide strong medical evidence that sufficient vitamin D3 and cofactors with responding serum 25(OH)D3 concentrations above 50 ng/mL (125 nmol/L) provide a very real level of protection against viral infections including the Wuhan coronavirus and its growing number of mutant strains.

One of the more recent systematic reviews was prepared by Linda Benskin, PhD, RN, SRN (Ghana).  Linda is what you might call a Super Nurse with academic credentials and real world experience caring for people in undeveloped countries that exceed most physicians.  The following link will take you to her latest published work.  It's titled,  THE INFLUENCE OF VITAMIN D ON COVID-19 OUTCOMES Chapter 4 of Covid-19 and Nutraceuticals: A Guidebook - Benskin Sept 2021

The section titled "Biological Plausibility: How vitamin D’s known mechanisms of action relate to Covid-19" is particularly interesting.  This is heavy technical reading with attention to detail discussing the many ways vitamin D3 protects us from the destructive effects of the Wuhan corona virus, but one would expect nothing less from a consummate professional and scientist.

Linda also cares for headache sufferers at UT Houston.  She's found the anti-inflammatory regimen CH and MH preventative treatment protocol to be as effective in controlling CH and MH as we have.

Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2021 at 11:33am by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #136 - Sep 12th, 2021 at 12:42am

Batch,  the vitamin D regimen might be all very good when it comes to protecting the individual from infection but how does that help when it comes to eliminating,  or seriously suppressing,  a disease like Covid while offering neither the individual nor the community any sort of immunity from it?

It's herd immunity,  mostly through mass vaccination,  that has pretty much rid the world of so many devastating and deadly pandemic diseases like polio, tuberculosis, diphtheria, small pox, measles, whooping cough and so on and,  while your plan of attack might be wonderful for each individual person who uses it,  I can't see how it's going to stop this disease on a world scale as it offers no mass immunity at all.

It might protect you,  but it protects no-one else,  so I'm interested to hear your thoughts on this aspect.

Cheers and beers,

Brian in Oz.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #137 - Sep 12th, 2021 at 8:50am

For those interested in the other side. 

Remember, the Vitamin D Crowd has been claiming for decades that Vitamin D will cure everything from Acne to Stroke, and all points in-between. 

1.  Study: Vitamin D won’t limit risk, severity of COVID-19 (May 2021)

“The evidence says that your long-term, usual nutritional status of vitamin D has no effect on whether or not you get COVID-19 and how severe the case is,” said Bonnie Patchen, a doctoral student in the field of nutrition and member of the Cassano Research Group. “That suggests vitamin D supplementation is unlikely to be an effective public health strategy to slow the spread of COVID-19.”

y-covid-19

2.  Insufficient evidence for vitamin D use in COVID‐19: A rapid systematic review (Aug. 2021)

“As a practical implication, the use of vitamin D associated with SC seems to provide some benefit to patients with COVID‐19. However, the evidence is currently insufficient to support the routine use of vitamin D for the management of COVID‐19, as its effectiveness seems to depend on the dosage, on the baseline vitamin D levels, and on the degree of COVID‐19 severity.”

3.      Can Vitamin D Help Protect against COVID?  (June 2021)

“Some studies suggest an impact, particularly for those who are vitamin-deficient. But for now, the jury is out.  “Given the results of Neale’s large-scale study and the modest benefits found in Martineau’s latest meta-analysis, it seems unlikely that vitamin D will prove to be a critical ingredient in fending off COVID-19 or modulating its severity.”

4.      Vitamin D: The truth about an alleged Covid ‘cover-up’  (April 2021)

“Many studies have shown an association between vitamin D and Covid outcomes, but the evidence is largely observational - meaning it looks at what happens to people with higher and lower levels of vitamin D without controlling for other factors.”

“One particular paper from the University of Barcelona has attracted attention, claiming to be just this type of study.  It suggested vitamin D had staggering success, with an 80% reduction in intensive care admissions and a 60% reduction in Covid deaths.
It was widely shared online. But it has since been removed from the Lancet's preprint server over "concerns about the description of the research", and it is now being investigated.”

Cue the attack on “Big Pharma…”

IP Logged

The Thinker
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #138 - Sep 25th, 2021 at 12:56am

Putting the three papers aside that have been withdrawn, Alipio's, the fraudulent paper from Raharusuna & Glicio's, there is a still 6 legitimate published RCT's and 12 RCT's with results to be published and more registered not yet completed RCT's looking at this - ongoing concurrent investigation will hopefully clear the matter up for ya'll!

The data from Cochranes systemic review looking at Vitamin D and COVID-19 is there for all to review and make your own interpretation, and whilst I have a confirmation bias given D3 has worked for my cluster headache for some time, in looking at the data and the commentary on this analysis - my question is not that the data isn't there and are you selling snake oil, its more - is the data in regards severity of outcome showing a correlative or causative connection, without jumping to a conclusion I think its exciting and I look forward to seeing the data in the coming papers.

I found Chris Masterjohn's review of Cochranes paper insightful, its an interpretation and I certainly have questions remaining like the U curve in the data as levels elevate above 60ng/ml - why.

I'm also keen to understand why none of these studies are looking at Vitamin D alongside Vitamin A + K, zinc, magnesium.

There is sure to be some relevant data included in these studies already and about to be published that will be relevant to us folks with cluster headache and so I believe it is important that the discussion continues in these patient circles.

For anyone that is like woah, this stuff is too hard to understand, Ninja Nerd Lectures brought the data together in a fantastic keynote presentation explaining Vitamin D's pathways in influencing immune system function in respect of COVID-19.

Ninja Nerd Lectures - Vitamin D, Covid-19

Cochrane Living Meta-Analysis of COVID-19 and Vitamin D

Chris Masterjohns Review of the Cochrane Reports Data-set
s
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2021 at 1:05am by The Thinker »  

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #139 - Dec 14th, 2021 at 10:14am

Virginia Hospital Found In Contempt Of Court, Subject To $10k Per Day Fines After Denying Patient Ivermectin

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #140 - Dec 14th, 2021 at 10:23pm

It's a funny old world when a judge knows more about medicine than the doctors and hospitals know and can write prescriptions for a drug widely believed to be useless in preventing or treating a disease and with shocking side-effects thrown in for free.

Little wonder it's banned in most countries for use against covid.

Mind you,  this is being reported by dailywire.com whose reputation leaves much to be considered when it comes to facts, truth or anything related.

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Reply #141 - Dec 15th, 2021 at 10:00am

AussieBrian wrote on Dec 14th, 2021 at 10:23pm:
It's a funny old world when a judge knows more about medicine than the doctors and hospitals know and can write prescriptions for a drug widely believed to be useless in preventing or treating a disease and with shocking side-effects thrown in for free.

Little wonder it's banned in most countries for use against covid.

Mind you,  this is being reported by dailywire.com whose reputation leaves much to be considered when it comes to facts, truth or anything related.

Hey Brian! I hope you are faring well. I hear parts of Australia are teetering on the verge totalitarian loss of individual rights based on medical "safety". I'm praying for all of you. You either didn't read the article, or you have a child's understanding of the US legal system. Some judges here still follow our Constitution, and the ruling reflected that. The judge didn't need a medical degree to comprehend the offense. When governments and corporations get as massive as ours, the corruption is also massive. Hospitals here receive tons of money for covid patients. We have a saying...follow the money. I hope your country finds a way to take back its liberties.
Stay well, mate.
-Patti

IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #142 - Dec 15th, 2021 at 3:55pm

Just as a matter of curiosity Patti, since you suggested that Brian has a "child's understanding" of the US legal system, can you help us by citing from your "adult understanding" what article of the Constitution the hospital might be violating in the above case?  Lots of people like to claim Constitutional rights that don't exist.  Does a patient have a Constitutional right to receive a specific, dangerous drug that a hospital deems unfit treatment for the disease it is treating?  If so, please enlighten.

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #143 - Dec 15th, 2021 at 10:43pm

If only it was that simple, take a pill and she'll be right mate, even being fully vaccinated doesn't stop you from getting COVID 19, and passing it on to others, but on the upside, they say being fully vaccinated you won't die from it  Smiley.

Cheers, Hoppy
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2021 at 7:28pm by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #144 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 2:03am

If you're a parent, grand parent, uncle or ant of children, please watch the video of Dr. Malone at the following link.  He provides sound reasons why children should NOT be vaccinated for COVID-19 with the mRNA gene therapy.

Take good care of your kids,

V/R, Batch

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #145 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 2:13am

Traveller,

Under Virginia law, every patient has the right to receive treatment deemed appropriate for them by their attending physician, and terminally ill patients have the right to try investigational medicines that their treating physician recommends.

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #146 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 4:21am

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

Take good care of your kids,

V/R, Batch

I read the transcript then took a couple of minutes to google Dr Malone MD.

His credentials leave much to be considered.

IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #147 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 7:54am

Quacks, frauds, and studies that never took place.  This is the staple of Batch and his fellow anti-vaxxers.  How many lives have these fools and charlatans cost?

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #148 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 8:43am

19,886 lives lost as of 3 Dec 2021

« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2021 at 9:18am by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #149 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 10:06am

No one should be surprised that you would mis-use VAERS data to support your radical anti-vax agenda;  you regularly report studies that don't exist.  Is there any doubt that the anti-vaxxers are purposely flooding the VAERS system with fake reports?  In the early 2000s, an anesthesiologist falsely reported he had been turned into the Incredible Hulk by the flu shot, and the report appeared in VAERS.

For those that care to know the truth:

When reviewing data from VAERS, please keep in mind the following limitations:

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected, but require a report to be filed to VAERS. VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

Finally, the inclusion of a picture of a child to reinforce your stream of misinformation is just sad.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!