Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Coronavirus PSA (Read 26599 times)
Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Re: Coronavirus PSA
Reply #150 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 10:16am

Batch wrote on Dec 16th, 2021 at 2:13am:
Traveller,

Under Virginia law, every patient has the right to receive treatment deemed appropriate for them by their attending physician, and terminally ill patients have the right to try investigational medicines that their treating physician recommends.

Your quote above seems to have been lifted verbatim from the second paragraph of a press release by the Front Line Covid Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC). 

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
ase-FINAL-Nov-9.pdf

The FLCCC has, as one of its leading members, the infamous Dr.  Stella G. Immanuel, whose most outstanding contribution to modern medicine appears to be her claim that various gynecological maladies are caused by unconscious sex with demons and witches.  She also claims the US has been using Alien DNA to treat human health issues, and that the government is “growing demons” and intentionally mixing human and demon DNA. 

I wouldn’t trust these people to prescribe aspirin, but heck, if they are your go to source for medical and legal opinions that’s clearly your right.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #151 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 11:54am

Traveller,

Perhaps you could be so kind and tell us what you think is an acceptable death rate for the experimental COVID-19 mRNA gene therapy.

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #152 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 4:11pm

I worry more about what the death rate would have been if we had no vaccine therapy.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #153 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 7:02pm

Fauci couldn't or wouldn't answer that question. 

Surely you could give us your best estimate of an acceptable death rate from the Experimental COVID-19 mRNA gene therapy.

Here's another question for you.  A 5-year old girl has all the eggs (oocytes) in her ovaries she was born with, one to two million oocites.  Can you tell us there will be no harm to the girl's oocites from the Experimental COVID-19 mRNA gene therapy?
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2021 at 7:06pm by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #154 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 7:12pm

As at the 17 December 2021, their were 801,037 confirmed deaths in the US due to COVID 19  Sad

Hoppy

IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #155 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 7:54pm

And despite all the death, pain, and immense financial costs of the disease, Batch and his Anti-Vax Crusaders continue to attack the most effective means we have to address this pandemic with lies, mis-information, and now diversion.  Time and time again we have countered his lies, and all he can do is ask "when did you stop beating your wife" questions.  It is beyond disgraceful.

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #156 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 10:26pm

Here in Western Australia we have had 1,110 confirmed COVID 19 cases with 1,089 recovered and 9 deaths. We now have an 80% fully vaccinated rate, and living the new normal life.

Hoppy

« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2021 at 10:59pm by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #157 - Dec 23rd, 2021 at 1:13am

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Pfizer Vaccine Clinical Trials Poorly Designed From the Start, Analysis Shows

The Canadian COVID Care Alliance assembled a presentation that demonstrates how Pfizer’s purported randomized placebo-controlled, double-blinded study veered away from methodologies that would have definitively answered questions about the vaccine’s safety and efficacy.
By
Madhava Setty, M.D.

Here are a few key points from the CCCA presentation:

Initial data demonstrated a high relative risk reduction of infection yet this amounted to an absolute risk reduction of only 0.84%. It is the absolute risk reduction that determines the risk-benefit ratio required to make informed decisions around inoculation.

Early unblinding: Several months before publishing six-month observational results Pfizer opted to offer its product to those participants who received the placebo. By eliminating nearly all participants in the placebo wing Pfizer effectively closed the curtain on its experiment because long-term comparisons can no longer be made.

All-cause mortality and morbidity, the only sensible outcomes to use in determining efficacy and risk, were not considered. Indeed, all-cause mortality was higher in the vaccinated group after six months.

Severe adverse events outnumbered cases of severe COVID prevented after six months of observation.

Trial participants were not reflective of the most vulnerable members of our population — more than 50% of people dying from COVID are 75 years of age or older. This age group made up only 4.4% of trial participants. Also, 95% of those who have died from COVID had one or more comorbidities. Nearly 80% of trial participants had none.

Not every trial participant was tested for COVID. Asymptomatic or paucisymptomatic (presenting few symptoms) cases were missed.

Questions regarding unblinding and data integrity

The CCCA presentation also resurrects a puzzling observation mentioned in a briefing document Pfizer submitted only to the FDA’s Vaccine and Related Biologic Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) of the FDA, but nowhere else — including the widely cited summary of the trial reported in New England Journal of Medicine.

According to the document, 3,410 participants were suspected from their clinical presentation of having COVID but they were excluded from efficacy calculations because a diagnosis could not be confirmed through PCR testing.

The CCCA presentation presumes this large group of participants was never tested. The wording in the VRBPAC briefing document is indeed vague, stating the participants were “not PCR-confirmed” in one sentence and “unconfirmed” in another.

Assuming Pfizer’s investigators followed their study protocol, these participants were in fact tested. Yet that forces us to accept that more than 3,400 participants who had symptoms of COVID were suffering from other illnesses, not COVID.

In other words, there were 3,580 participants who clinically presented with COVID (3,410 suspected and 170 confirmed). Of these, more than 95% tested negative. This is difficult to accept in a group where clinical suspicion is high.

However, with no further testing by the investigators, we are left to accept these numbers as reported.

Note:  The a pdf download of the CCCA briefing deck is at the the following link.  Draw your own conclusions.

« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2021 at 2:19pm by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #158 - Dec 23rd, 2021 at 1:17am

Now for some really great news!

Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, December 20, 2021

NO DEATHS FROM VITAMINS

Safety Confirmed by America's Largest Database
by Andrew W. Saul, Editor

OMNS (Dec. 20, 2021) The 38th annual report from the American Association of Poison Control Centers shows zero deaths from vitamins. Supporting data is in Table 22B, p 1476-1478, at the very end of the report published in Clinical Toxicology. [1] It is interesting that it is so quietly placed way back there where nary a news reporter is likely to see it. The AAPCC reports zero deaths from multiple vitamins. And, there were no deaths whatsoever from vitamin A, niacin, pyridoxine (B-6) any other B-vitamin. There were no deaths from vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, or from any vitamin at all.

On page 1477 there is an allegation of a single death attributed to an unspecified, unknown "Miscellaneous Vitamin." The obvious uncertainly of such a listing diminishes any claim of validity.

There were no fatalities from amino acids, creatine, blue-green algae, glucosamine, or chondroitin. There were no deaths from any homeopathic remedy, Asian medicine, Hispanic medicine, or Ayurvedic medicine. None.

Zero deaths from vitamins. Want to bet this will never be on the evening news? Well, have you seen it there? And why not? After all, over half of the U.S. population takes daily nutritional supplements. A Harris Poll showed that for American adults, the number is 86%. [2] But let's just use the low number. Should each of those people tale only one single tablet daily, that still makes close to 170,000,000 individual doses per day, for a total of well over 60 billion doses annually. Since many persons take far more than just one single vitamin tablet, actual consumption is considerably higher, and the safety of vitamin supplements is all the more remarkable.

Throughout the entire year, coast to coast across the entire USA, there was not one single death from a vitamin. If vitamin supplements are allegedly so "dangerous," as the FDA, the news media, and even some physicians still claim, then where are the bodies?

(Andrew W. Saul is Editor-in-Chief of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, now in its 18th year of free publication. He is also a member of the Japanese College of Intravenous Therapy; the Orthomolecular Medicine Hall of Fame; and is author or coauthor of twelve books. He has no financial connection whatsoever to the supplement or health products industry.)

References:

1. Gummin DD, Mowry JB, Beuhler MC et al. 2020 Annual Report of the American Association of Poison Control Centers' National Poison Data System (NPDS): 38th Annual Report. Clinical Toxicology 2021, 59:12. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

2. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #159 - Dec 23rd, 2021 at 5:30am

Batch wrote:   "There were no deaths from any homeopathic remedy..."

I question this statement as an outright lie.

People are dying continuously here in Australia due to reliance on homeopathic mumbo-jumbo rather than seeing a doctor.  Children of homeopathic parents are dying,  even pets are dying,  because of a belief in this nonsense.

Doubtless the same is happening in other countries.

"A husband and wife were jailed today for the manslaughter of their baby, who died after they chose to use homeopathic remedies rather than conventional medicine to treat her severe skin disorder."   Cause of death was septaecemia and malnutrition and daddy was a lecturer in homeopathy.

I know a woman who did a four year degree in homeopathy,  which meant she could write prescriptions for diseases she'd diagnosed,  but didn't know the difference between a primary headache and a secondary headache.  Couldn't pick a migraine from a brain tumour and those of us here know where that danger lies.

I challenge the statement outright but those who are unsure may choose to google  "death by homeopathy".   Makes for interesting reading.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #160 - Dec 23rd, 2021 at 9:30am

The "Orthomolecular Medicine Hall of Fame?"  Now that is funny.  About time you mixed a little humor into your Anti-Vax propaganda.  Thanks for the laughs.

coronavirus-bandwaggon/

« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2021 at 9:59am by Traveller »  

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #161 - Dec 23rd, 2021 at 9:31pm

Brian wrote, I question this statement as an outright lie.

People are dying continuously here in Australia due to reliance on homeopathic mumbo-jumbo rather than seeing a doctor.  Children of homeopathic parents are dying,  even pets are dying,  because of a belief in this nonsense.

"A husband and wife were jailed today for the manslaughter of their baby, who died after they chose to use homeopathic remedies rather than conventional medicine to treat her severe skin disorder."   Cause of death was septaecemia and malnutrition and daddy was a lecturer in homeopathy.

I doubt very much it's the homeopathic remedies that's killing people, its more because they refuse to seek tried and proven medication from a health professional.

Hoppy

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #162 - Dec 23rd, 2021 at 11:55pm

Avoiding proper medical care is part of the homeopathic remedy,  part of their cure.

I had to drag a homeopath screaming out of the bush to get a tropical ulcer attended to before she lost her foot and lower leg.  Her medical training hadn't mentioned such things,   she'd refused to see a doctor as part of her  "professional training and preference"  and was treating it with ti-tree oil.

Her biggest concern was her patients hearing of her desertion to the cause as their beliefs were such a huge part of her remedies.

People certainly have died from homeopathic remedies,  or become vastly more sick than was necessary,  hence my rare appearance on this thread because such statements can't go unchallenged.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #163 - Dec 24th, 2021 at 6:16pm

Vitamin A has killed many people....it is highly toxic.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #164 - Dec 25th, 2021 at 12:44am

Yes! If you abuse it, instead of following the recommended dosage on the bottle label, or ignoring what dosage your doctor prescribed to take.

Cheers Hoppy

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #165 - Dec 25th, 2021 at 11:58pm

G'day,  Hoppy,  and these replies are in direct response to Batch's claims about zero deaths from vitamins or homeopathy.

Batch wrote,  "AAPCC reports zero deaths from multiple vitamins. And, there were no deaths whatsoever from vitamin A, niacin, pyridoxine (B-6) any other B-vitamin. There were no deaths from vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, or from any vitamin at all."

Our good friend Peter510 suggests this might not be entirely true and I've already replied about unnecessary deaths due directly to homeopathic remedies.

Alternative therapies may well be wonderful but such erroneous and dangerous statements about the value of vitamins and homeopathy must be challenged because neither have any true science to back them up.

As mentioned above,  people have died as a result of these  'remedies'.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #166 - Dec 26th, 2021 at 5:09am

Indeed Brian,

My point is that it is dangerous to make a general statement implying that the use of Vitamins is benign. They are not.

A certain Pharmaceutical company did the same when promoting OxyContin and we all know where that lead.

Of course we would hope that most people will stay within the recommended dosages for any treatments, but the fact is some don’t, and the consequences can be dire.

I’ll take this opportunity to wish everyone here a very happy and pain free New Year. Let’s hope 2022 is better than the previous two years.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #167 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 2:10pm

"The CDC has finally admitted that the PCR test cannot differentiate between SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. So now we officially know why the common flu disappeared during the COVID pandemic."

Multiple sources including the CDC 

My only comment here is a simple question.  Would you ask your doctor to give you the 2019-2020 Flu Vaccine?

Rationale:  The COVID-19 mRNA gene therapy, hyped as a vaccine, was developed based on the Alpha Variant of the Wuhan coronavirus. That virus has clearly mutated and is not in circulation.  The Delta variant is the real killer and it is being overtaken by the Omicron variant presently increasing its circulation.  Can you connect the dots?

By the way, it appears some are quoting me incorrectly so let’s get the story straight.  I've NEVER said  "There were no deaths from any homeopathic remedy..."  All I did was quote the OMNS article about the 38th annual report from the American Association of Poison Control Centers shows zero deaths from vitamins.

I did this as the Lame Stream Media would never mention this.

I just checked the FDA's Adverse Events Reporting System (FAERS) at the following link for the last two years and there was one death listing Vitamin A as the primary suspect.  My comment - That entry looks questionable given the symptoms.

Finally, our friend Traveller frequently calls me an Antivaxxer.  I am not!  What I am is Pro Choice.  In simple terms, what I want is the Liberty and Freedom of Choice, with the emphasis on LIBERTY and FREEDOM - Not a Mandate! 

I also think our immune systems are the only real virus killers and we need to keep them boosted to provide maximum protection against antigens including the Wuhan coronavirus and all its mutants.  It takes vitamin D3 and all its cofactors to keep our immune systems healthy. 

If you understand the function of vaccines, you know they can never be effective without a fully functioning immune system.

In closing -

" We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"

Declaration of Independence.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, ensure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Preamble - Constitution of the United States

Take care,

V/R, Batch

« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2021 at 3:08pm by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #168 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 5:04pm

"Finally, our friend Traveller frequently calls me an Antivaxxer.  I am not!  What I am is Pro Choice.  In simple terms, what I want is the Liberty and Freedom of Choice, with the emphasis on LIBERTY and FREEDOM - Not a Mandate!"

You were spouting lies, misinformation, and promoting quacks and frauds long, long before the idea of a vaccine mandate ever arose.  It started with your very first nonsense on this thread, and has continued with dozens of your large font "Look At Me, I Am Important" posts.  Own up to your position.  It's all there in black and white and anyone can see it.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #169 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 9:59pm

Hey Traveller,

Thank you for quoting me correctly.  As this is a free and open forum, you're entitled to your opinion and I celebrate that freedom.

Here's mine.  I think there are a few members of this forum who are suffering from a form of Hypnosis called  “Mass Formation Psychosis” (a.k.a., Mass Psychosis).  It is caused by fear and an unending barrage of propaganda and fear porn put out by Big Government, Big Pharma and their shills in Big News media with a constant narrative 7 X 24 than brain washes the individual to oppose anyone who challenges the official narrative - and asks questions like "Where is the real science? 

You can find a discussion and definition of "Mass Formation" by Professor Mattias Desmet at the following link.

Perhaps another explanation and discussion of "Mass Formation" by Dr. Robert Malone at the following link is easier to understand.

My questions are simple like if the COVID-19 mRNA gene therapy is so effective, why are more people dead from COVID-19 this year than last year?  And oh by the way, you can't blame the un-vaccinated as none had the vaccine in 2020 where there were fewer COVID-19 deaths.  Moreover, if the COVID-19 mRNA gene therapy is so safe, why are close to 20,000 recipients dead within 10 to 15 days of the jab? Where are the results of animal studies of the COVID-19 mRNA gene therapy?  Why has the FDA classified and sealed the Pfizer documentation on their RCT of the COVID-19 mRNA gene therapy until 2076?

"The agency this week told a court that it had found about 329,000 pages of responsive information, but that it would like to release just 500 pages each month — giving it until 2076 to complete the request."  Now that's slow rolling the FOIA process big time!

Why?  What is so damning in the Pfizer RCT data that We the People cannot have access to it?

Why are physicians who have spent their entire careers saving lives banned from providing early treatment of COVID-19 patients with FDA approved medications that are proving to be effective treatments?

I invite any and all to enter discussions on any of these questions.  I will also continue to provide relevant topics of interest to this thread.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2021 at 10:05pm by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #170 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 10:43pm

G'day Batch, my daughter and her boyfriend who live in Melbourne with his parents and are all fully vaccinated and have now caught COVID 19 "Delta strain" but not having to go into hospital, so maybe the jabs have saved them from a more serious outcome.

Cheers Hoppy
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2021 at 10:49pm by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #171 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 11:20pm

"I'm not anti-vax.  I'm pro-choice."

I know a pro-choicer with two teenage kids who really want to get their vaccinations but he won't allow it.

So much for choice.

IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #172 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 12:03pm

And apparently those of us who believe in actual science -- and not frauds and quacks -- are now part of some vast mind-control experiment perpetrated by the media and the medical profession.  It must be a damned powerful process -- they even got Trump!

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #173 - Jan 1st, 2022 at 3:40pm

Two years, and a vast amount of information available from other websites for everyone here to get their take on covid from. I think that's enough banter of it here. Please move on.

Thank you.

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!