Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Coronavirus PSA (Read 26597 times)
AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Coronavirus PSA
Reply #75 - Apr 30th, 2020 at 5:16am

"...and the US death rate is 179/million."

Batch,  you are making us Aussies and Kiwis feel lousy because we can't even manage 4 deaths per million of population.

Your  'greatest-economy-in-the-history-of-the-world'  must know something we don't.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #76 - Apr 30th, 2020 at 8:32am

Yes, I know...  It appears our CDC is trying to make all this look as bad as possible so they can mandate COVID-19 vaccinations when the FDA finally approves a vaccine.  Until then they may have a finger on the scale per the following...

The US Gov. Health Statistics Agency Directs Hospitals to Confirm Suspected COVID-19 Deaths As Confirmed...

A document has surfaced revealing that the government's own health statistics agency is now directing hospitals to define deaths merely suspected to be linked to COVID-19 as confirmed on death certificates.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Newsletter: Touching Base and Social Distancing (L5Pg9Y)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily Newsletter&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJjd2FybmVyNDdAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQiLCAia2xfY29tcGFue
V9pZCI6ICJLMnZYQXkifQ==

I've not seen the comparison with historical data, but it looks like there haven't been any deaths attributed to the seasonal flu since the pandemic hit here in the US.  No deaths due to pneumonia either.

You've just come off one of the hottest summer seasons in history down under so I'm thinking most Australians have developed sufficient cutaneous vitamin D3 to keep their immune systems healthy enough to fight off the SARS-CoV-2 virus and prevent the COVID-19 infection.

It also looks like Australia is out of the woods with respect to the pandemic cycle as new cases are dwindling.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Many African countries and others in equatorial regions have zero deaths due to COVID-19 so I suspect cutaneous vitamin D3 is playing a preventative role there as well.

As long as the beer supply holds, I think we can make it...

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #77 - Apr 30th, 2020 at 5:02pm

Getting back to the Metabolic Syndrome...  and why so many COVID-19 patients who have this syndrome die...

The Metabolic Syndrome is a constellation of medical conditions that include (from Wikipedia): abdominal obesity, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high serum triglycerides, and low serum high-density lipoprotein.  These conditions are also closely associated with the increased risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease.

For those of you who downloaded the initial anti-inflammatory regimen CH and MH preventative treatment protocol I posted at the following link on vitaminDwiki in January of 2017, you may recall the section on diet being an integral part of preventing cluster headache.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I've updated the latest version of this treatment protocol with the following: 

Diet has become an integral part of the anti-inflammatory regimen. A growing number of studies using the Atkins-Ketogenic diets are proving effective in reducing the frequency of CH and MH.

These diets are best started with a 24 to 36 hour fast to burn excess glycogen stored in the liver. When the fast is complete, avoid all sugars including fruit juices high in fructose. Avoid all wheat products including bread, pasta, cookies, cakes and pizza...

I know...  yada yada yada...  I can hear it now...  He's just a 75-year-old retired Navy fighter pilot and not a doctor...  so what does he know?

Well... my organic chemistry is a bit dated, but I do recall the biochemistry of sugars and carbohydrates...

Now he's really lost it.  Well...  It wouldn't be the first time...  That said, watch the following video.  It brings a little biochemistry,  clinical research, public health, politics and and a lot of nutrition into a compelling presentation titled "Sugar: The Bitter Truth" by Dr. Robert Lustig, MD, Professor of Pediatrics Division of Endocrinology, UCSF.

Once you've watched this video, you'll see where the Metabolic Syndrome puts people behind the 8-ball when they come down with COVID-19.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

johstrong
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Dallas, Texas
Reply #78 - May 1st, 2020 at 2:43pm

Speaking as a cluster head living the Keto lifestyle, I appreciate the post. The diet has helped the regimen keep me ahead of the beast

You never know your abilities until you have no other choice to use them 💪

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #79 - May 6th, 2020 at 8:14am

Here's another well worded essay on IV Vitamin C being used to stop the SARS-CoV02 virus and rapidly heal COVID-19 infections. The dose is 6,000 mg/day to 16,000 mg/day up to as much as 24,000 mg/day vitamin C administered IV 4 times a day for 4 to 7 days.

Hospitals that start vitamin C infusions upon admittance of COVID-19 patients report 100% success rates.

Now, ask yourself, have you seen anything about IV vitamin C  (IVC) infusions in the news?  I think not.  Big Pharma and their political action arm, the Medical Evidence Mafia, have succeeded in bamboozling the illiterati in the press and TV networks to downplay and attack articles about vitamin C and vitamin D3 as "fake or unproven coronavirus remedies." 

In the case of vitamin C and vitamin D3 RCTs, this is nowhere near the truth.  There are several gold standard, randomized, placebo controlled and blinded RCTs for both vitamins that provide real proof with real medical evidence of safety and efficacy so there is nothing fake or unproven about the use of these vitamins and minerals to boost immune system functions and in the process help prevent viral infections or in treating the leading cause of death in COVID-19 patients, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), Sepsis/Septic Shock and multiple organ failure (MOF).

Phase I safety trial of intravenous ascorbic acid in patients with severe sepsis

There's a long list of studies and papers on the topic of treating viral infections and the pneumonia that frequently follows with vitamin C at the following link:

Effect of Cholecalciferol Supplementation on Vitamin D Status and Cathelicidin Levels in Sepsis: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial

Impact of High-Dose Vitamin D3 on Free Plasma 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Concentrations and Antimicrobial Peptides in Critically Ill Mechanically Ventilated Adults

There are 10 completed gold standard RCT using vitamin D3 to treat Metabolic Syndrome at the following link:

Among COVID-19 patients, Respiratory failure remained the leading cause of death (69.5%), following by sepsis syndrome/MOF (28.0%), cardiac failure (14.6%), hemorrhage (6.1%), and renal failure (3.7%). Furthermore, respiratory, cardiac, hemorrhage, hepatic, and renal damage were found in 100%, 89%, 80.5%, 78.0%, and 31.7% of patients, respectively.

Unfortunately, it's not just the news networks that are downplaying any health benefits from vitamins.  Big Government and in particular HHS, NIH, CDC and the FDA avoid mentioning anything positive about vitamins like the third rail.  There hasn't been a peep out of the White House Coronavirus Task force on the topic of vitamins as a prevent or treatment for COVID-19 or any other viral infection for that matter. 

The lead talking head of this task force, Dr. Anthony Fauci waxed eloquently on the mitigation steps to "flatten the curve," hand hygiene, social separation and hunker in place.  He was also upbeat on initial Remdesivir clinical trial results until recently.  Not  a peep out of him or the news media over the results of the first RCT of Remdesivir now that the results are out... and for good reason...  It didn't work.

First placebo-controlled RCT on remdesivir for COVID-19. Wang et al:  Remdesivir in adults with severe COVID-19:  a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter trial

"The primary endpoint was time to clinical improvement (defined as discharge from hospital or as improvement by 2 points on a six-point ordinal scale of disease severity).  There was no difference in this endpoint:"

In a second study of Remdesivir published in the NEMJ were there were  initial flowering terms of efficacy.   The Pros from Dover (from the Movie M.A.S.H.) at EMCrit and PulmCrit see it differently.  EMCrit is an online venue and BLOG for physicians who practice Emergency Medicine.  PulmCrit exists within the EMCrit structure.   

The EMCrit Mission Statement:  EMCrit is devoted to Maximally Aggressive Care: Maximally Aggressive Curative Care and Maximally Aggressive Palliative Care

To that end, we bring the best evidence-based information from the fields of critical care, resuscitation, and trauma and translate it for bedside use in the Emergency Department (ED) and the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).

You find these EM physicians in the ER at most hospitals and in all hospitals with a Level 1 Trauma Center.  Here's how PulmCrit rates the study in the NEMJ.

PulmCrit – Eleven reasons the NEJM paper on remdesivir reveals nothing
April 11, 2020 by Josh Farkas

Note:  I've included comments for the first two reasons.  You'll need to click on the above link for additional
details.  Dr. Farkas dismantles the Gilead study using real medical evidence requirements and in doing so turns the table on Gilead showing once again, Big Pharma cannot be trusted when running RCTs on their own patented pharmaceuticals.  The Medical Evidence Mafia should have thrown the BS flag at this study, but instead has remained quiet.  They know this study was a sham so have avoided calling any attention to its results.

#1.  Lack of a control group
Lack of any control group makes it extremely important that the patients were selected in an unbiased fashion, representing an average group of patients with COVID-19.  Unfortunately, this wasn’t the case…

#2.  Cherry-picking Patients
The manuscript is extremely coy regarding how many patients applied to use remdesivir and how this application process worked.  For example, there is no documentation of how many patients applied.  There is no data comparing characteristics of patients included in the study versus patients denied medication.  Given lack of any control group (#1 above), lack of transparency about this selection process is stunning.

The fact is that Gilead excluded many patients at a higher likelihood of dying (e.g., patients on vasopressors or patients with renal failure).  The manuscript doesn’t mention vasopressors, but this was an exclusion factor in the United States. Thus, it seems that the selection process may have been designed to capture patients maximally likely to recover, rather than patients maximally likely to benefit from remdesivir.

#3.  Loss of patients due to “no post Day 1 clinical data”

#4.  Lack of defined sample size or stopping rule

#5.  Lack of a primary endpoint

#6.  Lack of information about the subjects

#7.  Inclusion of many patients who weren’t very ill

#8.  Delayed administration of Remdesivir

#9.  Outcomes weren’t that awesome

#10.  Possible signs of harm are obscured without a control group

#11.  Heavy involvement of pharma

Patient selection was performed by Gilead.  Funding was provided by Gilead.  Subsequently, the manuscript was largely written by professional writers employed by Gilead.

Over fifty doctors are listed as the co-authors.  This author pool obviously has the talent and knowledge to draft an original manuscript.  Why couldn’t they write the manuscript on their own, without professional help?  Gilead probably didn’t want them to write an original and bias-free manuscript.
  • This publication is grossly flawed, with many sources of bias. Overall, it reveals no meaningful information about Remdesivir.
  • Like any new medication with unclear side-effects, Remdesivir should be subjected to RCTs.
  • Gilead is a multi-billion-dollar pharmaceutical company, with ample resources.  We are in the midst of a pandemic, with an abundance of COVID patients.  There is no excuse for Gilead not to perform a well-powered, double-blind RCT. Hopefully such studies will be forthcoming shortly.
  • Until an RCT is performed, further compassionate use of remdesivir probably isn't justified. This may simply represent a distraction when managing these extremely complex patients.

Regarding vaccinations. The following link will take you to the FDA's list of licensed vaccines.

Nowhere in this list will you find vaccines for HIV, SARS, MERS or any of the wild-type coronavirus.  There are likely several reasons why no vaccines have been developed for these virus, but that doesn't stop Dr. Fauci and White House Coronavirs Task Force or the news media from beating the drums about a clinical trial of a COVID-19 vaccine that just stared.  They're even shifting the goal posts away from the initial 18 months to conduct the necessary "disciplined and rigorous testing" to a potential September release for emergency use.

If you want a fascinating insight to what goes on in the ED treating COVID-19 patients, watch the following webinar by Dr. Scott Weingart, MD, founder of EMCrit at the following link:

The following video discusses COVID19 Respiratory Management.

My impression after watching these two videos of ED professionals exchanging experiences with COVID-19 patients presenting with baffling symptoms they've never seen and don't understand reminds me field hospitals in Vietnam.  In a word, M.A.S.H.

Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2020 at 12:31pm by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #80 - May 7th, 2020 at 6:58am

In keeping with the theme of this PSA, providing important news and facts we all need in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic, the following link will take you to the "PlanDemic" Movie.

It does a far more thorough job of connecting the dots I've been picking away at since January in this PSA thread.  It provides a coherent presentation of disturbing facts I fear too many may find difficult to comprehend. 

Big Pharma has been an easy target of my missives.  As the news plays out about corruption at the highest levels of the FBI and Department of Justice, pointing the proverbial finger at the Deep State movements in Big Government becomes an easy thing to do.  After watching the PlanDemic Movie, I think you'll find it easy to see there's a far more evil Deep State operation in play in HHS, NIH, CDC and the FDA.

If you're like me, you're asking what can I do?  In this case the simple answer is to operate from a position of strength.  We vote.  Accordingly, sending this link to your Senators and Representative with the following note is a good way of starting the ball rolling to correct the problems pointed out in the PlanDemic Movie.

Dear Senator or Representative.  After watching the PlanDemic Movie, are you part of the problems identified in this video or, are you part of the solution to start fixing these problems.  Failure to take action in Congress to start fixing these problems is an admission you're part of the problem.

Take care and remember, there are too many in Big Government who do not have your health and safety as their mission.

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2020 at 2:52pm by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #81 - May 8th, 2020 at 10:31am

Sorry for the wild goose chase.  It appears Youtube, Vimeo and Facebook all fell victim to censorship so pulled the PlanDemic documentary. 

Fortunately Brighteon.com is censor-proof so still has this documentary available at the following link.

What is very telling is the rapid explanation for the removal of this documentary is loaded with facts that could only have come from NIH and Dr. Fauci at NIAID.  Again, I've not found anything in this documentary that is obviously untrue.  There is no doubt, Dr. Fauci has spent over $12 million of tax payer dollars on coronavirus research since 2002 and more recently on "Gain of Function" at the BSL-4 lab in Wuhan, China, with contracts worth $3.7 million since 2014.

Statement on Funding Pause on Certain Types of Gain-of-Function Research  October 16, 2014

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy announced today that the U.S. government will undertake a deliberative process to assess the risks and benefits of certain gain-of-function (GOF) experiments with influenza, SARS, and MERS viruses in order to develop a new Federal policy regarding the funding of this research.

During this deliberative process, U.S. government agencies will institute a pause on the funding of any new studies involving these experiments. For purposes of the deliberative process and this funding pause, “GOF studies” refers to scientific research that increases the ability of any of these infectious agents to cause disease by enhancing its pathogenicity or by increasing its transmissibility among mammals by respiratory droplets.

NIH has funded such studies because they help define the
fundamental nature of human-pathogen interactions, enable the assessment of the pandemic potential of emerging infectious agents, and inform public health and preparedness efforts. These studies, however, also entail biosafety and biosecurity risks, which need to be understood better.

For those of you who may not be familiar with this topic, gain-of-function research refers to any modification of a biological agent — like viruses or bacteria — that gives it new or enhanced activity, such as the ability to infect a host. While research on factors that could increase transmission or infection can be important for informing prevention strategies, some information from these studies might also be misused for harmful purposes.

Potential Risks and Benefits of Gain-of-Function Research: Summary of a Workshop. 2015 Apr 13

“Ultimately, GoF studies, which enhance viral yield and immunogenicity, are required for vaccine development.”

The Contract:

Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence
Award Number: R01AI110964
ORGANIZATION: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ALLERGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES (NIAID)
OPDIV: NIH
AWARD CLASS: DISCRETIONARY
AWARD ACTIVITY TYPE: SCIENTIFIC/HEALTH RESEARCH (INCLUDES SURVEYS)
AWARDEE:
ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE INC 1200 LINCOLN AVENUE PROSPECT PARK, NY 10001

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

Contract Statement of Work (SOW): 3. Test predictions of CoV inter-species transmission. Predictive models of host range (i.e. emergence potential) will be tested experimentally using reverse genetics, pseudovirus and receptor binding assays, and virus infection experiments across a range of cell cultures from different species and humanized mice.

Issue Date FY: 2019 ( Subtotal = $661,980 )
Issue Date FY: 2018 ( Subtotal = $581,646 )
Issue Date FY: 2017 ( Subtotal = $597,112 )
Issue Date FY: 2016 ( Subtotal = $611,090 )
Issue Date FY: 2015 ( Subtotal = $630,445 )
Issue Date FY: 2014 ( Subtotal = $666,442 )
Grand Total All Awards = $3,748,715

Upon further research, I found that NIH (NIAID) has been doing business with Ecohealth Alliance Inc. since 2002 as illustrated in contract dollars awarded since that date.  They have between 50 and 100 employees and are located in Prospect Park, NY. Given their location, they would hardly be conducting recombinant DNA gene splicing of infections virus.

Statement on Funding Pause on Certain Types of Gain-of-Function Research  October 16, 2014

The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy announced today that the U.S. government will undertake a deliberative process to assess the risks and benefits of certain gain-of-function (GOF) experiments with influenza, SARS, and MERS viruses in order to develop a new Federal policy regarding the funding of this research.

During this deliberative process, U.S. government agencies will institute a pause on the funding of any new studies involving these experiments. For purposes of the deliberative process and this funding pause, “GOF studies” refers to scientific research that increases the ability of any of these infectious agents to cause disease by enhancing its pathogenicity or by increasing its transmissibility among mammals by respiratory droplets.

NIH has funded such studies because they help define the
fundamental nature of human-pathogen interactions, enable the assessment of the pandemic potential of emerging infectious agents, and inform public health and preparedness efforts. These studies, however, also entail biosafety and biosecurity risks, which need to be understood better.

For those of you who may not be familiar with this topic, gain-of-function research refers to any modification of a biological agent — like viruses or bacteria — that gives it new or enhanced activity, such as the ability to infect a host. While research on factors that could increase transmission or infection can be important for informing prevention strategies, some information from these studies might also be misused for harmful purposes.

Potential Risks and Benefits of Gain-of-Function Research: Summary of a Workshop. 2015 Apr 13

“Ultimately, GoF studies, which enhance viral yield and immunogenicity, are required for vaccine development.”

The Contract:

Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence
Award Number: R01AI110964
ORGANIZATION: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ALLERGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES (NIAID)
OPDIV: NIH
AWARD CLASS: DISCRETIONARY
AWARD ACTIVITY TYPE: SCIENTIFIC/HEALTH RESEARCH (INCLUDES SURVEYS)
AWARDEE:
ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE INC 1200 LINCOLN AVENUE PROSPECT PARK, NY 10001

Contract Statement of Work (SOW): 3. Test predictions of CoV inter-species transmission. Predictive models of host range (i.e. emergence potential) will be tested experimentally using reverse genetics, pseudovirus and receptor binding assays, and virus infection experiments across a range of cell cultures from different species and humanized mice.

Issue Date FY: 2019 ( Subtotal = $661,980 )
Issue Date FY: 2018 ( Subtotal = $581,646 )
Issue Date FY: 2017 ( Subtotal = $597,112 )
Issue Date FY: 2016 ( Subtotal = $611,090 )
Issue Date FY: 2015 ( Subtotal = $630,445 )
Issue Date FY: 2014 ( Subtotal = $666,442 )
Grand Total All Awards = $3,748,715

Upon further research, I found that NIH (NIAID) has been doing business with Ecohealth Alliance Inc. since 2002 as illustrated in contract dollars awarded since that date.  They have between 50 and 100 employees and are located in Prospect Park, NY. Given their location, they would hardly be conducting recombinant DNA gene splicing of infections virus.

It's a common practice of many small business government contractors, to “Pass Through” actual research like this to other organizations like Universities and other entities with the requisite facilities and skill sets to do this kind of work.   Therefore, it’s not unreasonable to expect this contracted work and funding found its way from Ecohealth Alliance Inc., to Dr. Baric at the University of North Carolina and Dr. Shi Zhengli at the BSL-4 lab in Wuhan, China.

I was a Technology Consultant specializing in research and development as well as field testing of advanced hand-held combat systems, on several government contracts at Booz Allen Hamilton for the better part of 15 years since September of 1991.  Accordingly, as a government contractor, I’m very familiar with government contracting practices.

These government contracts always have “Deliverables” spelled out in the contract Statement of Work (SOW).  These deliverables are typically in the form of “goods and services” including research and engineering and always, written reports.  Although Dr. Fauci would not have signed the contracts to Ecohealth Alliance Inc, he would have been well aware of NIAID funding for Extramural Research like this and a likely recipient of written reports of such contracted activities.

This begs the rhetorical question, “What did Dr. Fauci know and when did he know it?”  Not a word of any of this has come out in any of the White House pressers with Dr. Fauci leading the White House Corona Virus Task Force.  One might expect, after 36 years receiving reports of studies on infectious virus, that somewhere in the pile of paper, there's a pony... in this case, an effective intervention.  I’ll leave any further discussions and thoughts on this topic up to your own cogitation.  I’m just the messenger.

Take care,

V/R, Batch
It's a common practice of many small business government contractors, to “Pass Through” actual research like this to other organizations like Universities and other entities with the requisite facilities and skill sets to do this kind of work.   Therefore, it’s not unreasonable to expect this contracted work and funding found its way from Ecohealth Alliance Inc., to Dr. Baric at the University of North Carolina and Dr. Shi Zhengli at the BSL-4 lab in Wuhan, China.

I was a Technology Consultant specializing in research and development as well as field testing of advanced hand-held combat systems, on several government contracts at Booz Allen Hamilton for the better part of 15 years since September of 1991.  Accordingly, as a government contractor, I’m very familiar with government contracting practices.

These government contracts always have “Deliverables” spelled out in the contract Statement of Work (SOW).  These deliverables are typically in the form of “goods and services” including research and engineering and always, written reports.  Although Dr. Fauci would not have signed the contracts to Ecohealth Alliance Inc, he would have been well aware of NIAID funding for Extramural Research like this and a likely recipient of written reports of such contracted activities.

This begs the rhetorical question, “What did Dr. Fauci know and when did he know it?”  Not a word of any of this has come out in any of the White House pressers with Dr. Fauci leading the White House Corona Virus Task Force.  One might expect, after 36 years receiving reports of studies on infectious virus, that somewhere in the pile of paper, there's a pony... in this case, an effective intervention.  I’ll leave any further discussions and thoughts on this topic up to your own cogitation.  I’m just the messenger.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

CDog
CH.com Veteran

Rockies
Reply #82 - May 8th, 2020 at 8:15pm

Another take...

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #83 - May 11th, 2020 at 8:28am

Hey CDog,

Of course, there are usually two sides to a story like this.  What makes all this very interesting is the timing of the reclama to the PlanDemic documentary.  Youtube pulled PlanDemic as I was watching it. In less than an hour, there was a lengthy list of arguments refuting points made in the documentary.  The same thing happened on Vimeo the following day.  I don’t do Facebook as a rule, but it appears the same reclama popped up there a day later, when Facebook pulled this documentary. 

The only thing they didn’t refute was the good Dr. Fauci’s association with the BSL-4 lab at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.  Except this point was a sotto voce white wash with no facts or numbers.   The fact Dr. Fauci has been funding the BSL-4 lab at the Wuhan for research developing coronavirus strains with “Gain of Function” from 2014 through 2019  to the tune of $3.7 Million on the first contract and with a second $3.7 million dollar contract from 2019 until it was cancelled on April 24, 2020 in response to public outcry.

On closer examination, it’s clear the good Dr. Fauci has been funding efforts like this since 2002 at three BSL-4 labs here in the US until the Obama administration ordered a halt to such research in 2014.  Undeterred, the good Dr. Fauci let a contract with the Wuhan Institute of Virology to continue this gain of function research on coronavirus through a small business contract with ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE INC.  It's in the CBD.

My previous post provides the evidence from the NIH website and contracting data from the commerce and business daily (CBD) where the White House paused this “Gain of Function “ research in 2014 as being too dangerous to the public.

What’s amazing about these reclamas is there’s no way in hell the illiterati running these social media and responsible for censoring this documentary, could have known all the details made in these reclamas point-by-point.  They had to have had help from knowledgeable sources.  It doesn’t take a member of Mensa to connect the dots.  The source was clearly the good Dr. Fauci or his minions at NIAID or NIH.

And guess what?  This is clearly the case from the link you sited as it points out. “A statement emailed to NPR from the National Institutes of Health, which oversees Fauci's NIAID, stated: "The National Institutes of Health and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases are focused on critical research aimed at ending the COVID-19 pandemic and preventing further deaths. We are not engaging in tactics by some seeking to derail our efforts."

NPR is hardly a source of objective reporting, particularly when the target of their articles is about President Trump.  Scott Neuman cited un-named sources in some of the argumentative cases.

The claim that Dr. Anthony Fauci filed for patents on the topic of Dr. Mikovits’ paper appears to have merit.  A patent search of the USPTO turned up at least seven patents with Anthony Fauci listed as a co-inventor filed around the time Dr. indicated.

I’ve listed three of these patents below:

Patent: Immunologic enhancement with intermittent interleukin-2 therapy, Inventors:  Lane; H. Clifford (Bethesda, MD), Kovacs; Joseph A. (Potomac, MD), Fauci; Anthony S. (Washington, DC)
Filing Date:  May 19, 1993, Patent Number 5 419900

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register)

Use of antagonists of the interaction between HIV GP120 and .alpha.4.beta.7 integrin
Inventors: Arthos; James (Bethesda, MD), Goode; Diana (Bellingham, MA), Cicala; Claudia (Bethesda, MD), Fauci; Anthony S. (Bethesda, MD)
Filing Date December 7, 2006, Patent Number 9441041, 9193790

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register)

Use of antagonists of the interaction between HIV GP120 and .alpha.4.beta.7 integrin.  Inventors:  Arthos; James (Rockville, MD), Goode; Diana (Bellingham, MA), Cicala; Claudia (Bethesda, MD), Fauci; Anthony S. (Washington, DC).  Filing date 7 December 2006. Patent Number:

It’s also clear the good Dr. Fauci knew about the efficacy of Hydroxychoroquin as both a prophylaxis and treatment for SARS-CoV virus infections as early as 2005.  So, this begs the question, Why did he jump in the middle of President Trump’s comments live on TV about the use of Hydroxychoroquin and zinc? 

Fauci knew about HCQ in 2005 -- nobody needed to die
Monday, April 27, 2020
Bryan Fischer
q-in-2005-nobody-needed-to-die?fbclid=IwAR0hkvjmdsUzh4lz_luDCwfVS4Riyw04ZBBTjyvx
9QwlA0OP7kSF-DOcoO8

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread
Published online 2005 Aug 22. doi: 10.1186/1743-422X-2-69
Martin J Vincent et al.

Regarding Dr. Mikovits’ arrest, given the NPR account is essentially hearsay with no actual arrest record as evidence,  I’m inclined to play a safe and say it’s entirely possible it happened as she described it.  You know of course, the Department of Justice and the FBI, are all good guys (and gals) with white hats who would never do anything illegal…. Well… not so fast on that count. 

We have the FBI lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page who set up a perjury trap for General Flynn having already tapped his phone line and had the entire call with the Russian Ambassador recorded.  And then there’s the Roger Stone case where on Jan. 25, 2019, where more than a dozen armed FBI agents conducted a pre-dawn raid on Roger Stone's home in South Florida and took into custody one of President Trump's closest longtime confidants.  Of course, reporters from CNN just happened to be there with cameras running for the pre-dawn raid.  A show of force like this is an example of extreme prejudice designed to scare the crap out of their intended targets and anyone else associated with them.  Leaking it to the press makes it look legal.  Not!

Accordingly, the way I see it, the PlanDemic documentary has more fact than fiction.  As this appears to be the case, why would the good Dr. Fauci order these reclamas?  The simple answer is money, power and a feeble attempt to cover up an even bigger problem.  I see this first segment of the PlanDemic documentary as the tip of the iceberg with more to follow.  I look forward to the next segment.

The way I see it, and my opinions won’t even get you a cup of coffee, we’ve been witness to a deep state operation at HHS gone horribly wrong.  In simple terms, as I connect the dots, taxpayer dollars funded the development of the SARS-CoV-2 virus thanks to the efforts of the good Dr. Fauci.  I won’t attempt explaining the motivation.  That said there are some troubling indications.  This photo appears to have been taken right after Waxman and Pelosi passed legislation that funded NIH to the tune of $20 million earmarked for research by Redford and Fauci.

Moreover, if and when a COVID-19 vaccination is approved by the FDA, I think it is only proper and fitting the following four people be at the head of the line for the first vaccinations, followed by the head of the FDA and Secretary HHS.  Refusal by any of these people should be grounds to declare this vaccine as ineffective and possibly dangerous.

Again, this is just my opinion, so let’s watch how all this plays out.  The good Dr. Fauci and Dr. Redford will be testifying before Congress by teleconference this week.  I for one will be watching.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2020 at 8:34am by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

CDog
CH.com Veteran

Rockies
Reply #84 - May 11th, 2020 at 1:41pm

Another take...

And another...

IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #85 - May 11th, 2020 at 5:06pm

Another shredding of this conspiratorial nonsense.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #86 - May 11th, 2020 at 10:39pm

You're all wrong because this virus was created right here in Australia by those bloodthirsty, non-vaccinated baby-eaters of the New South Wales rugby league team.

The State of Origin football series is coming up and they'll do anything to get out of being thrashed yet again by us decent and honest Queenslanders.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

CDog
CH.com Veteran

Rockies
Reply #87 - May 11th, 2020 at 11:32pm

Rugby League? No, Rugby Union

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #88 - May 12th, 2020 at 4:22am

CDog wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 11:32pm:
Rugby League? No, Rugby Union

CDog,  Rugby Union is a bastard of a game played by gentlemen.

Rugby League is a gentlemen's game played by bastards.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #89 - May 12th, 2020 at 9:38am

Another take and another take still don't necessarily add up to fact.  Jason Puckett's (TEGNA) article lacks any real verifiable proof.  TEGNA is digital media and marketing services company who sells articles to the highest bidder.  In this case, Big Pharma. 

Accordingly, TEGNA is part of the disinformation campaign against the PlanDemic documentary.  Remember, Big Pharma stands to suffer $Billions in lost revenue should the PlanDemic documentary prove factual.  They’re not really worried about your health, only their bottom line.

Scott Neuman is a mouthpiece reporter for the left leaning NPR.  Accordingly, I’m inclined to discount most of what they put out on any topic and in particular topics involving politics or Republican administrations.  Neuman's previous article on this topic was feckless.

The Daniel Funke, PolitiFact Staff Writer article on the PlanDemic documenatry is specious at best. As Funke is a Google News Lab Fellow, that makes anything he writes suspicious.

As the topic has apparently shifted to Rugby, I'll put my money on the All Blacks.  I watched them open a can of Whup Ass and jump ugly on the United States men's national rugby union team 29 to 19.  I think we were lucky the All Blacks didn't run the score up.

Nice try.  Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: May 13th, 2020 at 10:23am by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #90 - May 18th, 2020 at 9:37am

A perspective...  It's a little hard to read, but COVID-19 deaths come in 4th.

« Last Edit: May 18th, 2020 at 9:47am by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

johstrong
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Dallas, Texas
Reply #91 - May 21st, 2020 at 8:32am

Good morning, CH family! Happy Friday’s Eve to you😀

For those who care quick to dispel someone as a conspiracy theorist, May I pose 3 questions to you?

Why is it normal to use shaming language against a person when all they are doing is asking how, and if, you’ve tested your hypothesis? Why is it that I can find videos on Judy Mikovits via YouTube that depicts her as a conspiracist but the Valuetainment video of her being interviewed by Patrick-Bev David (which I watched three weeks ago) was removed from YouTube? Why is Dr. Rashid Buttar, a great friend of Judy Mikovits, being labeled as a conspiracy theorist when he is Google searched (he also did an interview with Patrick-Bev David on Valuetainment’s YouTube channel)?

My point is this. When labeling someone as a conspiracy theorist, the objective is to destroy their credibility so that the people who are easily swayed will remain obedient to the labeler. For example, you would question the loyalty of a person if you told them a lie and they believed it off the strength of your “credentials”, credentials being a loved one, a person with a doctorate, etc. Therefore, a diabolical individual would have to keep lying to said individual in order to maintain their control for fear that the person would leave them, highlighting the already known premise that the diabolical has no power.

To conclude, they are people in this world who understand the hows and whys of 2+2=4 (the Shepherds) whereas others just went along with it without wanting an explanation (the flock). So if we have the right to free speech, why censor someone who throwing up “conspiracy theories”? Wouldn’t you rather want your followers to research the conspiracist to see that they’re liars or is it that you know you’ll lose your influence over the flock because you know the flock has no loyalty just as much as they have no backbone?🤔

You never know your abilities until you have no other choice to use them 💪

IP Logged

Sean McE2
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #92 - May 21st, 2020 at 9:13pm

Soooooo...just who am I supposed to believe? I’m hearing on mainstream media over and over and over again that just because you received an antibody test (and assuming it’s a trustworthy test) and it came up positive, don’t assume you’re protected from the virus just because you had it once already. Say what?! Somebody correct me if I’m wrong please but isn’t that the goal of the vaccine they’re so desperately working on? To cause your body to create antibodies to fight off the virus if one gets exposed? I’m absolutely no expert on the topic but aren’t  the antibodies your body created to fight the real virus in the first place just about the best ones you could have? 🤔🤔🤔. Sean

IP Logged

Sean McE2
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #93 - May 21st, 2020 at 11:02pm

I guess I wasn’t done venting yet! People that have recovered from covid 19 are being asked to donate plasma so their antibodies could be extracted and be used to aid very sick patients recover from the virus. From what I’ve heard on mainstream media this method is being met with a great deal of success. So what gives? The amount of contradictory info out there from supposedly trustworthy sources is getting to the point that nothing I’m hearing on the news can be trusted as the real truth.
😖😖. Sean

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #94 - May 21st, 2020 at 11:53pm

It's a big decision,  Sean,  because there's those who believe everything they read while others read only what they believe.

I met a man who told me outright he believed only what he could see and I told him that while I've never seen my anus,  I do believe I have one.

Hopefully things will sort themselves out soon and we can return to some sort of normality but in the meantime it's simply a matter of staying safe and helping those you can.

Only better days ahead,

Brian down under.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #95 - May 25th, 2020 at 5:28am

A very interesting and timely discussion.  The mounting evidence has taken the notion of the SARS-CoV-2 virus being man made beyond the theoretical.  The following adds a number of facts worth considering.

Why Is Protecting COVID-19 Origin Narrative so Important?
by Dr. Joseph Mercola   May 24, 2020

Video on link above.  Download Interview Transcript

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

The manufactured anthrax crisis of 2001 initiated the PATRIOT Act, one of the most severe compromises of our personal freedoms up to that point. Now, the COVID-19 pandemic is being used to take away even more freedoms

It appears influential virologists are protecting the narrative that SARS-CoV-2 arose naturally, and did not originate from a lab in China or elsewhere, even though their scientific justification for that conclusion is faulty

Strong evidence suggests SARS-CoV-2 cannot be the result of a natural mutation

The National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), under Dr. Anthony Fauci’s leadership, has funded gain-of-function research on coronaviruses for about two decades

Efforts to develop coronavirus vaccines have failed for two decades, as the vaccines tend to cause paradoxical immune enhancement resulting in damaging and lethal cytokine storms

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #96 - May 25th, 2020 at 8:28am

The Patriot Act Ws passed in response to the terrorist attacks of September 11th.  But ... don't let the facts get in the way of your radical, conspiratorial, Anti-Vaccine views.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #97 - May 27th, 2020 at 12:20pm

Traveller,

I happen to think the Patriot Act is very appropriate as it applies to the COVID-19 Pandemic. You should read it, in particular (Sec. 411).  Sec. 411 Includes within the definition of "terrorist activity" the use of any weapon or dangerous device.  "... false documentation or identification, weapons (including chemical, biological, or radiological weapons), explosives, or training for the commission of a terrorist activity; to any individual who the actor knows or reasonably should know has committed or plans to commit a terrorist activity; or to a terrorist organization (with an exception for lack of knowledge)."

Perhaps you missed the news that Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University, was arrested and charged by criminal complaint with one count of making a materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statement about his affiliation with Communist China.  And then there's my favorite - Zaosong Zheng, 30, a Chinese national, was arrested on Dec. 10, 2019, at Boston’s Logan International Airport and charged by criminal complaint with attempting to smuggle 21 vials of biological research to China.  Hmmm...

I'm not Anti-Vaccine in my views.  I am convinced that a healthy human immune system is the best, most effective and safest defense against viral infections as there is more than sufficient medical evidence as proof.  Basically, the genes for human immune system have evolved with the human genome over thousands of years successfully defeating virus that have evolved right along with the human genome long before the advent of modern vaccines or you and I wouldn't be here.

That said, I am vigilant and highly critical of movements to vaccinate people with unproven and potentially dangerous vaccines that have not been through a rigorous process of real scientific study and peer reviews.  I want to see the actual raw data from the animal studies, Phase 1, 2, and 3 clinical trials that follow the Gold Standard: Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Blinded RCTs including the efficacy and safety with detailed descriptions on the number and nature of adverse events.

Let's take Moderna’s mRNA-1273 vaccine as a case in point.  We've all seen the "promising" preliminary results from the Moderna study of mRNA-1273, but what have we actually seen or been told?

For starters, mRNA-1273 is not a vaccine.  Vaccines are typically developed by "attenuating" live virus.  The attenuation process involves processing the live virus with formaldehyde to "pickle" or kill the virus (making it incapable of replication) first before injecting the attenuated virus into test subjects.  The attenuated virus is then recognized as an invading antigen by the innate immune system, our first line of defense against a threatening antigens and it develops antibodies for that antigen.

The Adaptive immune system takes over next with memory B cells and T cells that not only remember this particular antigen (virus), they also encode into their DNA the instructions to express the antibodies for this virus.  As these memory B cells and T cells replicate, they pass on to their offspring, the genes needed to express the same antibodies so we have a long-term memory (and immunity) to this particular virus and how to express the needed antibodies to destroy it.

As a side note, unless you were born on or before 1949 and vaccinated with the Polio Vaccine, you didn't experience the terrifying problem of knowing which polio vaccine you received.  In 1955 I was vaccinated with the Polio vaccine except we didn't know at the time if the vaccine we received was the original Salk vaccine or the vaccine produced by Cutter Laboratories. 

Cutter Laboratories was licensed to produce the same Salk Polio vaccine in 1955 except their cook book approach to producing this vaccine failed to properly attenuate the polio virus.  As Wikipedia explains,  they produced 120,000 doses of polio vaccine that contained live polio virus.

"Of children who received the vaccine, 40,000 developed abortive poliomyelitis (a form of the disease that does not involve the central nervous system), 56 developed paralytic poliomyelitis—and of these, five children died from polio. The exposures led to an epidemic of polio in the families and communities of the affected children, resulting in a further 113 people paralyzed and 5 deaths."  So much for the safety of vaccines...

It might interest you to note that the director of the microbiology institute lost his job, as did the equivalent of the assistant secretary for health. Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare Oveta Culp Hobby stepped down. Dr Sebrell, the director of the NIH, resigned.  I'd like to see some of this happen today.

Getting back to Moderna's mRNA-1273 vaccine study.  The use of mRNA to make people immune to a virus is so new and so different, it's a horse of a different color when compared to vaccines.  It's so different, it's more like a pink unicorn with wings.  mRNA (messenger RNA) is a string of genetic code spun off host DNA that must be read by cellular ribosomes to produce proteins. Basic mRNA vaccine pharmacology defines mRNA as the intermediate step between the translation of protein-encoding DNA and the production of proteins (antigens) by ribosomes in the cytoplasm that may convey immunity.

The problem with the mRNA development process is the incredible complexity of its genetic code and its propensity to produce unintended results.  While mRNA vaccinations can be rapidly developed and mass produced in a matter of a few months, it's going to take many years of carefully detailed, documented and peer reviewed monitoring of initial test subjects vaccinated with this mRNA to ensure there are no long-term harms.

So where are we with the Moderna mRNA-1273 test results?  For starters, this study was not done to the RCT Gold Standard.  The study was titled: Safety and Immunogenicity Study of 2019-nCoV Vaccine (mRNA-1273) for Prophylaxis of SARS-CoV-2 Infection (COVID-19). 

It was Non-Randomized, it had Sequential Assignment, it was Open Label so had no Placebo Control or Blinding and therefore, by the rules of medical evidence, very susceptible to bias by the investigators.  This simple fact should have the Medical Evidence Mafia throwing the Red Flag as any results from an "Observational Study" like this cannot be used as justification for clinical use for the general population.

So what do we really know at this point other than this study was not done to the RCT Gold Standard.  There were no animal studies. The good Dr. Fauci at NIAID, NIH, HHS, who cosponsored this study, waived ferret and primate study requirement. (Not only did he move the Goal Posts, he also changed the rules of medical evidence). That alone should be a show stopper. 

Available study results indicate the mRNA-1273 "vaccine" resulted in dose dependent increases in immunogenicity (antibodies) across the three dose levels, and between prime and boost within the 25 µg and 100 µg dose levels.produced Covid-19 antibodies in all 45 participants.  That is all well and good, but it is not evidence of immunity to SARS-CoV-2 virus.

However, although Moderna did not release its clinical trial study raw data, its press release, which was loaded with inconsistencies, did acknowledge that one volunteer in the 100 µg dose group and three volunteers in the 250 µg dose group (20% of high dose group) developed Grade 3 systemic events defined by the FDA as “Preventing daily activity and requiring medical intervention.”  So much for vaccine safety and potential for harms...

What remains unknown?  There's still no data on real immunity to the SARS-CoV-2 virus and there is obviously no long term safety data.

I realize that a person totally sold on the safety and efficacy of vaccines finds facts to the contrary so confusing to the point that these facts are best ignored.   That said, should you be discerning and interested, the following links about mRNA vaccines are worth reading.  Hint. These are not AntiVAX links:

“Nonviral delivery of self-amplifying RNA vaccines” Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

“mRNA vaccines — a new era in vaccinology” Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

phg Foundation, University of Cambridge Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Take care,
V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2020 at 1:46pm by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Traveller
CH.com Veteran

Tampa, FL
Reply #98 - May 29th, 2020 at 3:30pm

Even though you have posted videos from known Anti-Vaccine advocates, I’ll take you at your word that you are not yourself an Anti-Vaxxer.

But when you get your news from dubious websites (like the Falun Gong Epoch Times)  you too can “find facts to the contrary so confusing to the point that these facts are best ignored.” (your words, not mine).

1.      You specifically stated above – “The manufactured anthrax crisis of 2001 initiated the PATRIOT Act, one of the most severe compromises of our personal freedoms up to that point.”  This is patently false.  Whether one supports or opposes the Patriot Act it was occasioned by the September 11th terrorist attacks, not the anthrax crisis.  BTW, I am guessing that the families of the 5 people who died from those attacks might view them as something other than “manufactured.”

2.      You offered a video by known Anti-Vaccine radical Joseph Mercola.  He is a leading proponent of the completely disproven theory that vaccines cause autism and has been cited by state and federal authorities on a number of occasions for making false and misleading claims about treatments and products he supports.  He has closed his “medical” practice to focus solely on his website after falsely alleging that he had found a cure for autism.  Hard to believe that anyone could cite him as a credible source on anything.

ine/

3.      Finally, the fact that China (and other nations) frequently attempt to steal American industrial technologies (including medical/research technology) is nothing new.  The student you are concerned about was arrested with vials of cancer cells.

“Under questioning, court documents say, Mr. Zheng acknowledged that he had stolen eight of the samples and had replicated 11 more based on a colleague’s research. When he returned to China, he said, he would take the samples to Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hospital and turbocharge his career by publishing the results in China, under his own name.” Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I will agree 100% with your statement that, “There's still no data on real immunity to the SARS-CoV-2 virus and there is obviously no long term safety data.”

This is why we test these things.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #99 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 12:44pm

Traveller,

Let's start where we agree.  Yes, there needs to be a complete clinical trial of any vaccine to include animal studies, Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3 RCTs done to the gold standard, i.e., randomized, placebo controlled and double or triple blinded RCTs, to help minimize bias.  That said, as nearly all of these studies are funded by Big Pharma and their shills in Big Government like the CDC, FDA, NIH and their parent organization, HHS who are loaded through the revolving door with Big Pharma operatives, there will still be a bias.

There is more than ample evidence that this full range of studies is not done for the annual seasonal flu vaccine and it hasn't been done, at least at this point, with the present clutch of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.  What is done is any new flu vaccine developed for the prevailing seasonal flu virus, usually originating in China, where this new vaccine is added to an existing flu vaccine that was previously approved/licensed making it trivalent or quadravalent there by obviating the rigorous testing schema and allowing the FDA to approve and license it in a matter of a few days... not 18 months.   

The proof for this comes from none other than the good Dr. Fauci, MD, Head of NIAID, who clearly stated it would take a minimum of 18 months to adequately test any new vaccine through animal studies, Phase 1, 2, and 3 RCTs before being  licensed and approved for use by the general public.  This is clearly not being done for the annual seasonal flu vaccine.

I will also agree that the Patriot Act costs us dearly in lost freedoms.  That said, it came in response to 9/11 so I have  no idea where you dredged up the bit about the anthrax crisis of 2001. That wasn't in my last post either.  More obfuscation and diversion?

As for the rest of your post, my last post provided the results of my own research, so it should be obvious to the least casual observer that you've dredged up organizations who hold different views on the safety of vaccines parroting the same tired old obfuscation and diversionary tactics to discredit any opinions contrary to those held Big Pharma and the Vaccine Industry.

I welcome open debate on these topics, just don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say.

Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2020 at 12:50pm by Batch »  

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!