Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
newbie (Read 745 times)
Chelsea Oooo
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

May 1st, 2020 at 12:58pm

Hi everyone, my name is Chelsea, I am 29 years old. My mother suffers from cluster headaches, and so do I. I started getting them at 18, but it has been years since I had one. However, I have had a tolerable headache for about 2 years straight, which my mother told me was called a shadow. I was driving the other day, and got slammed with a huge headache that started in like, my ear, traveled to my eye, my teeth, my nose was running, and i got a pain down my neck into my shoulder. I havent experienced this in years, and i pulled over crying calling my dr. I wouldve gone to the hospital if i wasnt scared of getting exposed to the coronavirus. and they have come back every day around 10am and come and go multiple times a day. My PCP prescribed me fioricet and oxy (which only helps for a little while), neither which i like taking, and then FINALLY got a hold of my neurologist who prescribed me 50 mg of imitrex, but they only gave me 9, so I am scared to take them because i have so few. My mom swears by this site, and recommended I check it out. I have no idea what to do for relief, and I feel like my family is getting upset with me for constantly being in pain, and I figured I would just reach out, complain a little lol, and introduce myself.

IP Logged

MDR
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Elysburg Pa.
Re: newbie
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2020 at 6:33pm

Stay away from alcohol big trigger coffee is good to do if you chug it at the first sign of the cluster coming on and get on the Vitamin D-  regiment .

Mark.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!