Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Acupuncture (Read 941 times)
Mattyes
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Acupuncture
May 25th, 2020 at 4:27am

Hi all:

I'm a 31yr old guy from Taiwan. I started my headache 7,8 years ago. Since then I surfer it almost every year about 3 weeks and happen almost everyday at the same time.

I started to go Acupuncture last year when it started. And after my third Acupuncture treatment, the pain of my headache became less (from 9/10 to 5/10) and after a week it became 3/10. I totally do the Acupuncture thing for 6 or 7 times .not only the pain, last year it shorter the duration from 3 weeks into 2 weeks.

Yesterday I felt the cycle this year is coming. I'll go the have the same Acupuncture last year today. Wish it also help this year.

Just wanna share my experience to you guys. and hope everyone get well soon!!

IP Logged

Mattyes
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Acupuncture
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2020 at 4:28am

Btw, I just saw the vitamin D3 thing here. Start reading the reach Mike provide. Wish it also work for me! Smiley

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #2 - May 25th, 2020 at 4:52am

G'day Matty and welcome aboard.  Many people have reported trying acupuncture over the years and most with either limited success or no joy at all.  Nice to hear that you have had a win with it.

The Vit D regimen is also showing terrific success rates so it might be worth looking a little further to see if it suits you.

Please let us know more about how you're getting on because we care,

Brian down under.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Mattyes
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - May 25th, 2020 at 5:14am

thanks Brain!
you guys are super nice . Your reply makes me feel warm. I'll keep update my status.
Thanks again! Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!