Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Red Bull energy drink alternatives? (Read 1486 times)
slacker032
CH.com Old Timer

Los Angeles, CA
Red Bull energy drink alternatives?
Aug 15th, 2020 at 4:21pm

Has anyone found a sugar-free energy drink with no artificial sweeteners that's as effective as Red Bull in knocking out shadows.  Coffee doesn't seem to have the same effect for me.

Maybe something with Stevia or monk fruit?

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Red Bull energy drink alternatives?
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2020 at 11:08pm

A-googling I did go and found this as perhaps a sugar-free alternative  -

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The ingredient list includes the caffeine and the taurine mix which is what's apparently so important to us.

Don't know if it will suit you,  of course,  but it means the sugar-free alternative might be out there somewhere.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

slacker032
CH.com Old Timer

Los Angeles, CA
Reply #2 - Aug 16th, 2020 at 12:32am

AussieBrian wrote on Aug 15th, 2020 at 11:08pm:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The ingredient list includes the caffeine and the taurine mix which is what's apparently so important to us.

Don't know if it will suit you,  of course,  but it means the sugar-free alternative might be out there somewhere.

Unfortunately, that has artificial sweeteners Ace-K and Sucralose.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2020 at 1:20am

Slacker,

Shadows are still CH. Loading vitamin D3 at 50,000 IU/day plus an extra 400 mg/day magnesium along with the rest of the cofactors should do the trick in stopping the shadows.

On the outside chance you've a vitamin D receptor (VDR) issue, 400 mg/day Quercetin has helped other CHers and migraineurs.  Quercetin also acts as an ionophore enabling zinc ions to enter cells lining the respiratory tract and the lung's alveoli to stop virus replication in COVID-19.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

slacker032
CH.com Old Timer

Los Angeles, CA
Reply #4 - Aug 16th, 2020 at 1:27am

Batch wrote on Aug 16th, 2020 at 1:20am:
Slacker,

Shadows are still CH. Loading vitamin D3 at 50,000 IU/day plus an extra 400 mg/day magnesium along with the rest of the cofactors should do the trick in stopping the shadows.

On the outside chance you've a vitamin D receptor (VDR) issue, 400 mg/day Quercetin has helped other CHers and migraineurs.  Quercetin also acts as an ionophore enabling zinc ions to enter cells lining the respiratory tract and the lung's alveoli to stop virus replication in COVID-19.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

Hey Batch,

How long do you recommend taking 50,000 IU/day?  I recently did a loading dose of 50,000 IU/day for 4 days last week and I'm currently taking 15,000 IU/day. 
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2020 at 1:28am by slacker032 »  

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #5 - Aug 16th, 2020 at 6:35am

slacker032 wrote on Aug 16th, 2020 at 12:32am:
AussieBrian wrote on Aug 15th, 2020 at 11:08pm:

Unfortunately, that has artificial sweeteners Ace-K and Sucralose.

Ah, well.  I tried. 

When you do find just the right the product please put it up for all to see.

Many other ClusterHeads will benefit and that's why we're here.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

slacker032
CH.com Old Timer

Los Angeles, CA
Reply #6 - Aug 16th, 2020 at 11:45am

Will do.  Appreciate the effort.

IP Logged

MDR
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Elysburg Pa.
Reply #7 - Aug 16th, 2020 at 1:50pm

My intake on vit-D is 50,000IU/every other day for months that's how I keep my ch away.

Mark

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!