Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fasting,Vitamin D/K & Ayahuasca (Read 1316 times)
earthbee
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Fasting,Vitamin D/K & Ayahuasca
Sep 12th, 2020 at 6:07pm

I have said it before, but this shaman is a miracle, ma is still F***KNg CH FREE, 16 months and counting. . . .

Frank talked to me on email, he said fast for a day and on the day of taking , take Vitamin K with the Vitamin D cycle, as the k gets Calcium out of the blood and into bones,

Also very important to fast for every 2nd day when possible. obviously when taking ayahuasca

*** yyaay , Ma is very happy and over the moon still.

Take Aspirin instead of  acetaminophen or Ibuprofen.
Mam's doctor did not mention that Vitamin D must be taken with Vit K2 so that it doesn't harden the arteries.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
,Vitamin K 15mg 12,500% ,
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Here is the Shaman; Francis Rico who thank god & to you Frank ma's ch must be cleare

« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2020 at 2:45pm by earthbee »  

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Fasting,Vitamin D/K & Ayahuasca
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2020 at 6:32pm

It's worth noting that fasting and/or missing meals are known triggers for many, many clusterheads.

Also, taking aspirin on an empty stomach is the direct route to serious tummy upset and possible bleeding.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

earthbee
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2020 at 11:13am

AussieBrian wrote on Sep 12th, 2020 at 6:32pm:
It's worth noting that fasting and/or missing meals are known triggers for many, many clusterheads.

Also, taking aspirin on an empty stomach is the direct route to serious tummy upset and possible bleeding.

sorry yes I forgot to mention 81mg coated aspirin. did you mange to check frank out aussie mate?
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2020 at 11:13am by earthbee »  

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2020 at 7:08am

I didn't check out your shaman,  EarthBee,  but I'm pleased to see you have found something that works.

Even so,  it's risky to take even the coated aspirin on an empty tummy.

Stay safe,

Brian.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

earthbee
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 4:33am

AussieBrian wrote on Sep 15th, 2020 at 7:08am:
I didn't check out your shaman,  EarthBee,  but I'm pleased to see you have found something that works.

Even so,  it's risky to take even the coated aspirin on an empty tummy.

Stay safe,

Brian.

Thanks mate but please watch the first 30 seconds

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #5 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 6:41am

I watched the first 30 seconds as you suggested,  it meant nothing to me,  and I stuck with the rest of the video as long as I could.

We all have our own way of controlling the monster we call CH and I'm thrilled you're finding help and relief through your own chosen method.

I truly wish you a pain-free life.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!