Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RCT: High Dose Vitamin D Plus Multi to Prevent CH (Read 2469 times)
Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
RCT: High Dose Vitamin D Plus Multi to Prevent CH
Sep 30th, 2020 at 1:46pm

To all,

This is a dream come true.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

This is the gold standard RCT protocol I've been working with Dr. Mark Burish, MD, PhD., Will Erwin Headache Research Center, UT Houston Health Science Center to develop for almost a year at this point.   We cut a lot of corners getting the protocol down to two pills with two look alike placebos and no loading dose, but I'm confident this dose will result in at least 70% of CHers responding with a significant reduction in the frequency of their CH during the course of this protocol.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Re: RCT: High Dose Vitamin D Plus Multi to Prevent CH
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2020 at 5:01pm

Congrats Batch!

This will be interesting to follow.

Take care... Patti

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #2 - Sep 30th, 2020 at 10:39pm

We've long had the anecdotal evidence of the success of this regimen so it'll be nice to see it backed up by the scientific evidence.

A good job well done.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #3 - Sep 30th, 2020 at 10:46pm

It doesn't say how much vitamin D they were taking?

Cheers, Hoppy

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #4 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 8:06am

Great work Batch.

Confirms what a lot of us know, but very important to have official results.

I spoke to Mark Burish a few months ago. Great to have his commitment to the cause.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

jbirdawg
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Atlanta, GA
Reply #5 - Oct 30th, 2020 at 11:17pm

Congrats, Batch! The vitamin D regimen certainly changed my life over the last five years. I just this week had my first ch since March 2018,when I got slack on the regimen and knocked it right back out with a load, and haven't had one since starting the regimen in Jan 2015 before that. So I am back on the site seeing what the latest news is. This is great news and will benefit many people going forward. Thanks for you hard, sustained work!
Jay
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2020 at 11:33pm by jbirdawg »  

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #6 - Nov 18th, 2020 at 8:28am

Hey Jay,

Thank you for the feedback and kind words.  They mean a lot to me.

There's another very important benefit made possible by taking this vitamin D3 regimen, a boosted immune system that's capable of fighting off viral infections including COVID-19. 

My wife and I have not had the flu since starting this regimen in October of 2010.  Neither of us have contracted COVID-19 and it's very likely we've been exposed while on travel.  I've also had three RT-PCR assays for the SARS-CoV-2 virus between June and September of this year as a requirement for travel to Alaska.  All three assays were negative.

I've also had a number of CHers taking this regimen come to me saying they've had close contact with members of their families who did come down with COVID-19, yet these CHers have not been infected so remain COVID-19 free.

My suggestion is to get all members of your family taking this regimen if for no other reason than to help protect against COVID-19.  I've had my entire family taking this regimen for the last 9 years and none of them have CH.

The following graphics make this very clear.  You don't need rocket science of a degree in medicine with years of clinical experience to comprehend the message they send.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

This last graphic came from a gold standard RCT.

Take care and thanks again for the update and kind words,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2020 at 8:30am by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

chrismo5555
CH.com Newbie

Vitamin D3 is for me!

Reply #7 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 12:05pm

This is fantastic news, Batch! Congratulations on all of your hard work. All of us are so thankful for you and all you've done! The regimen has helped me tremendously over the past 10 years.

Thank You,
Chris

IP Logged

handlink
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #8 - Feb 18th, 2021 at 6:59pm

What is a HIGH level of D3? The study doesn't mention how much the subjects took and improved with?

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #9 - Feb 18th, 2021 at 8:58pm

Hey Handlink,

We intentionally left off the vitamin D3 dose used in this RCT for several good reasons.  That said, as this RCT is based on the anti-inflammatory regimen I developed in 2010, you can safely assume the vitamin D3 dose will be at least equal to the dose I suggest.

Hope this helps

Take care,

V/R, Batch

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

handlink
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #10 - Feb 21st, 2021 at 10:34pm

Thank you.

Batch wrote on Feb 18th, 2021 at 8:58pm:
Hey Handlink,

We intentionally left off the vitamin D3 dose used in this RCT for several good reasons.  That said, as this RCT is based on the anti-inflammatory regimen I developed in 2010, you can safely assume the vitamin D3 dose will be at least equal to the dose I suggest.

Hope this helps

Take care,

V/R, Batch

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!