Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
O2 Mask parts (Read 586 times)
Kirk
CH.com Alumnus

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

Harts Lake, WA
O2 Mask parts
Nov 24th, 2020 at 1:06pm

In my travels thither and yon. I have somehow managed to put a hole in the bag of my O2 mask. Looking at the page for the CH Opti Mask, there doesn't appear to be parts available. Since mine has held up for about ten years now, I can see where there isn't a lot of call for parts. The bag is about the only thing that could be remotely called delicate and mine has survived a lot of moving around. I now have a hole in the sucker about the size of a quarter, which I will patch but I would really like to get a new one. Anybody in the know have a clue where to get a replacement? The quality of these masks is really good, mine has seen deserts, mountains, jungles and skidded the ocean on vessels that I'm surprised are still afloat. If'n there are no parts available, I'll just buy another and leave one back in the cave, when out and about, just become sort of attached to this one is all.
Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice, Joyuz Anos, Goodnight Chesty wherever you are. Be safe, be aware, be armed. Cheesy

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
kirkevrrt 161860987 kirk_jones511 2607+395th+St+CT+S  
IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: O2 Mask parts
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2020 at 3:33pm

Kirk,

I had a little look around and found this site. Might suit ya.

Hope this helps.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Stay safe,

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!