Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello (Read 809 times)
I survived CH
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Hello
Apr 25th, 2021 at 7:24am

I have only checked in here to be nice, I know I burned my bridges with DJ in the past and I assure you my intent is good. Some may know that I was a suicidal mess and went through welding O2 K tanks in under a week. I only signed up to see how some of the old guys from 15 years ago are doing. I had my last bad year 2 summers ago, since then I haven't had to run to the welding supply for O2 for over a year now. Hold in there if you're a newbie to this CH crap, what they say is true and when you hit the 10-15 year mark the CH starts to mellow in my case. I was the worst of the worst, and none of the drugs worked for me except home injections of DHE in my leg. I still to this day get DHE and Imitrex from the VA. I hope Johnny and the rest of the hard core CH suicide squad are still around. Peace and HA free days to you all.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2021 at 7:35am by I survived CH »  

IP Logged

I survived CH
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Hello
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 7:55am

I will tell you all what the neuro eventually found out, the condile hole on my left skull side was small and restricting on the trigeminal nerve, I neglected to forgo brain surgery to file the hole larger as it involved signing a waver of liability if my face was paralyzed like Bells Palsy. I still get short bouts where the nerve acts up but nothing like the suicidal head punching pain and snot running out my nose I endured in the past.

IP Logged

MDR
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Elysburg Pa.
Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:05am

Glad your doing ok.,

Mark.

IP Logged

Marc
CH.com Old Timer

TX
Reply #3 - Apr 28th, 2021 at 6:21pm

I do not remember you offhand from those days, but yes - so many of us were suffering badly enough to question the reason for our existence.

Glad to hear that you are doing well!

Marc

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!