Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CBD ??? (Read 752 times)
Pfunk
CH.com Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Summerville,South_Carolina
CBD ???
Jul 8th, 2021 at 1:29pm

I've been away from the board for a while, so I apologize if this topic has been addressed before. So, my step-daughter has had much success with CBD through edibles, oils and/or vaping etc. she suggested that i try the gummies maybe one at the time that I think may get a hit, Especially since this round seems to be very light and predictable. Definitely don't want the vapes but thought maybe it could be helpful if i took one right before bed since that's when I'm usually hit?
Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i just don't see wasting the money if there's no chance of it helping. TIA

http:facebook.com/ptcimino  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: CBD ???
Reply #1 - Jul 9th, 2021 at 1:46am

I just had a look at Web.Md and tried to put the link up  (failed,  must work out how to do it)  but the only comment I could see that might be relevant to us was,  "Chronic pain. Early research suggests that taking cannabidiol might reduce chronic pain and need for opioid medicines."

There was a discussion right here a while back about CBD so perhaps some of our more computer-adept might be able to point you towards it.

Our good friends at ClusterBusters might also be a big help.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: CBD ???
Reply #2 - Jul 9th, 2021 at 4:48am

Pfunk,

I tried it last year.

It is said to take about 3 months of daily use to be of benefit, so you really have to invest the money before you know if it’s for you.

I gave it about 2 months and then kinda forgot about it. Chances are that if you’re episodic, the episode will have run it’s course before you can judge the effectiveness of CBD.

I am Chronic, so I have tried tons of things over the years and the D3 is my go to. Still, I like to try new ideas and CBD is the latest.

My verdict....inconclusive.

Best,

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!