Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The role of zinc. (Read 481 times)
Stefan
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

The role of zinc.
Aug 2nd, 2021 at 9:20am

Greetings everyone,
Recently I had some health and mental problems (not CH) and while trying to alleviate them, I came across the importance of zinc for mental and physical health.
I have also noticed that the D3 Anti-Inflammatory protocol recommends 10mg of zinc per day.
I found a study on the effects of zinc on migraines (not the same as CH, I know), which concluded that zinc is helpful.

While zinc supplementation alone has helped me significantly, it made me wonder, whether someone had success with CH, while only on zinc supplementation or has more information about a connection between zinc and CH.
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2021 at 9:21am by Stefan »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!