Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
It's been a while... (Read 728 times)
Mark Olson
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

San Jose, CA
It's been a while...
Aug 4th, 2021 at 1:11am

I used to spend a lot of time here because CH had such a huge negative impact on the quality of my life.  But since I started Batch's D3 regimen, I have had pretty much a normal life.  The only real cluster headaches I have had since I started the regimen in July of 2015 was when I was talked into a shot of Japanese Sake in the middle of my November window in 2018.  I have had a few shadows during my normal CH windows, but no real headaches.  Batch's D3 regimen has completely changed my life.  I am celebrating 6 years of pretty much pain free CH life.  I just have to stay away from alcohol in January, March, June and November and I have a great life.  Small price to pay.  So thanks Batch.  I can't say how much I appreciate the work you have done and still do.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: It's been a while...
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2021 at 4:37am

Hi Mark,

Great post and mirrors my experience, pretty much, right down to the dates.

Stay well.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Mark Olson
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

San Jose, CA
Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2021 at 1:21pm

So glad to hear it Peter!

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Reply #3 - Aug 4th, 2021 at 8:50pm

Hi Mark,

It’s so good to hear you are doing well. I’m having pretty much the same results as you from Batch’s regimen. So the last 7 years of a 38 year condition have introduced me to a new normal (which I will never take for granted). Thanks for checking in.

Take care,
Patti

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!