Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone need an O2 regulator? (Read 420 times)
XOMR
CH.com Junior

HE Who Gets Headaches

Oakland, CA
Anyone need an O2 regulator?
Sep 5th, 2021 at 12:54am

Hello everyone!

Since starting D3, I've been pain-free for about 6 years - I have had the occasional shadow but I can count on one hand the ones that have gotten serious enough for me to reach for the imitrex. Also have had two shots of Pfizer vaccine and have been keeping D3 going throughout it all without any adverse affects. Anyway,

I was doing some cleaning and found an old O2 regulator. Haven't use O2 since 2015 - and even then it wasn't effective on me. So I'm not using it and wondering if anyone could. If so send me a message and I'll drop it in the mail for you.

Here's info: Bantex 3510
Photos:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Here's to pain-free nights!

XOMR

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!