Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Emgality (Read 404 times)
I survived CH
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Emgality
Feb 5th, 2022 at 5:43am

So I have been on here for 15 years on and off, I had a break for almost 2 years before the CH demon started back last Nov. I have finally got the VA to approve me a 4 shot one month Emgality script and I'll let you all know how it works for me. Back on the DHE shots and splitting 100 Mg Sumatriptain along with tanks of O2.

Roland.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Emgality
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2022 at 6:57am

Terrific,  and I hope only the best for you!

Please keep us up to date with the Emgality because a few people have tried it now. Results have been mixed but every extra bit of  information helps other CHeads make informed decisions about what to try next.

Your thoughts and results are important to so many others here,

Brian down under.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!