Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How do you live with this (Read 364 times)
TylerM
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

How do you live with this
May 4th, 2022 at 2:44am

Im 37 years old living in Canada and have been getting chronic cluster headaches for the past 7 years now and my cycle is usually september to may. I used to have a good job, girlfriend, apartment and was happy. Soon as the clusters started I tried to keep it all together but the constant absence at work made me lost my job which lead to losing everything else. Ive tried numerous medications and nothing worked at all for years. In Jan they put my on lithium and for once it stopped the clusters but the lithium makes me so dizzy I can hardly walk straight.

So my question is how do you guys live like this? My doctor refuses to put me on disability cuz im not "sick" for the whole year so I dont qualify. what am I missing here cuz im borderline homeless living in peoples furnace rooms

IP Logged

MDR
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Elysburg Pa.
Re: How do you live with this
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2022 at 5:10am

TylerM

LOOK UNDER THIS SECTION

New Anti-Inflammatory Vitamin D3 Regimen and Survey

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #2 - May 4th, 2022 at 11:08am

Another life saver is the button on the left side of your screen  Oxygen Info.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #3 - May 6th, 2022 at 10:39pm

I feel for you. I've been where you are. I have had CH for 34yrs. What I learned from CH.com saved my life! Oxygen let me have a more normal life, but most Doctors know little about what it takes to stop an attack

Vitamin D3 has helped me and many others. Go there! Ask questions, learn to survive.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!