Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Cluster Headache YouTube channel (Read 174 times)
MoxieGirl
CH.com Junior

Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
New Cluster Headache YouTube channel
Aug 14th, 2023 at 5:30am

Hi Everyone,

I recently set up YouTube & TikTok channels called "Another Headache" that are all about Headaches, Migraines and Cluster Headaches. 

YouTube Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Tiktok Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Brief backstory:

I suffer from chronic daily headaches, chronic migraines and chronic cluster headaches. I've had migraines all my life as they run in our family, and have had daily headaches and clusters since Jan 2007. For the last 16-1/2 years, I've averaged 400 headaches, migraines and clusters a year. In 2011, I had 257 cluster attacks, and the support I got from this forum and others quite literally saved my life.

I've not been on the forum very much recently because my clusters are largely under control, but my migraines and headaches are pretty bad.

When I realised there wasn't anyone producing weekly content on all three of these headache types, and as I have all three, I thought I might be the person for the job.

The goal of the channels is to help people learn about things they can do to reduce, prevent and manage their pain. The YouTube link above is to my latest video titled "How to Blackout Your House like a Vampire". Being light sensitive during a migraine is a common side effect, and in this video, I go over how I have my house set up to block out the sun, but also how I have interior lights configured to reduce their impact on my migraines. 

I plan on varying the content between the different headache types, and there will of course be overlap. I'm also uploading YouTube shorts, and I will be taking my longer videos (like the one above) and breaking them down into shorts and TikTok videos so I can get the word out to as many people as possible in as many forms as possible.

I've not made a lot of cluster headache specific videos yet, but they will be coming soon. My Story video on YouTube does talk some about clusters, but I plan on going into much more detail in upcoming videos.

Please, I invite you to check out my channel on one or both of the platforms, Like, Subscribe, Follow... but most importantly, share with your friends and social networks. I really want to help people with these channels, so the more people that share, the more will see. 

You will also see me around the forums more often as this is turning into a major project in my life at the moment.

xx Mox

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: New Cluster Headache YouTube channel
Reply #1 - Aug 14th, 2023 at 10:56pm

The more information that's freely available,  the better the world will be for all who must live with the nightmare of headaches.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!