Posted by Ueli (22.214.171.124) on December 04, 1999 at 20:10:02:
In Reply to: Mercury Poisoning posted by Rick Shorkey on December 04, 1999 at 18:58:22:
Sorry you're suffering from CH for such a long time, but welcome to our big family of clusterheads.
There was only one guy on this board who claimed to have been "cured" by bata blockers, but many are helped by another heart disease medicament: Verapamil, a calcium channel blocker. Have you tries this? If not I strongly recommend you do.
As to mercury poisoning by tooth fillings: I frankly believe that this is a scam invented by dentist eager to make $$$$ by replacing them with expensive substitutes. Yes, a mixture of powdered silver and liquid mercury is used to fill the hole drilled into a tooth, but the components soon fuse to an alloy that does not release mercury. When your CH started 30 years ago did you already have lots of amalgam fillings? Anyway, before spending k$'s on replacing your amalgam fillings, have checked the mercury level in your blood. this is much cheaper (and less painful)-
Pain free nights and days,
Post a Followup