Toxic fillings

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Hal ( on December 05, 1999 at 03:39:25:

In Reply to: Mercury Poisoning posted by Rick Shorkey on December 04, 1999 at 18:58:22:

All of my fillings and caps are gold. (I had the work done in the ’60’s, back when gold was only $32.00/oz., at the Dental School of the University of Southern California. So, there was no charge for the labor and the gold cost only about 25 bucks.) Either gold contributes as much to CH as silver-mercury amalgam does or neither of them has any effect on clusters. In my opinion, the latter possibility is the correct one, especially since I started having clusters in the ’50’s *before* having any of the dental work done and I still have clusters now.
Do you remember the Mad Hatter in “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland”? He was suffering from mercury poisoning. That’s what made him “mad,” in the English English sense of “crazy.” (Mercury is used in the manufacture of felt hats) But there was no indication that he had headaches or was feeling any kind of pain at all.
And what’s “neural therapy,” anyway?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]