Posted by Francois (188.8.131.52) on February 07, 2000 at 17:50:28:
Nancy, Nique's husband, and I all experience very prominent secondary symptoms of CHs. These may include:
- loss of vision in one eye
- loss of hearing in one ear
- contorted face
- completely garbled speech
- partially garbled speech
- disjointed speech
- loss of immediate memory (can't complete a sentence)
- other loss of memory
- extreme weakness in ankles and wrists
- loss of eye to hand coordination
(I'm intentionally omitting depression - a topic unto its own.)
We haven't seen this discussed at length at CH.com. We are aware a small minority of you experience secondary symptoms, but would really like to know about yours, if you get them.
Please describe the secondary symptoms and give us an average frequency and average duration. Also let us know if you are episodic or chronic.
This could be very interesting. Merci.
Post a Followup