Posted by Diane (22.214.171.124) on February 13, 2000 at 12:38:03:
I got a couple of responses from previous messages, but my name is Diane, not Linda.
I have had success with an herbal pain killer. It is called Refined Yan Hu Suo Alleviate. You can get it from a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner. It cuts the headache time in half. Even though it is an herb, it is considered almost as strong as morphine (without the dopey feeling).
Has anyone done an inventory of your other physical maladies? Maybe the cure of other problems can help with the beasts. Here are some of my other defects, let me know if any of you share the same problems:
- Digestive problems (I have just been prescribed enzymes)
- Excema and allergies
- Back problems (lower back spondiolosesis--I butchered the name, but basically my pelvis is separated from my spine; very slight scoliosis; my neck is straight instead of curved). I see a chiropractor for it, but it has been very recalcitrant.
- bruxism (stress goes straight to my head, and it has resulted in a very tender jaw).
- broken capillaries on my nose and legs (no, I am not a lush--I can't even think about having a drink during the cycle of hell).
- adult acne (I take birth control to manage it.)
Yes, I have no shame. If I was granted one wish, it would not be the typical response of more money, better looks; it would be to be rid of these beasts forever!
Post a Followup