Posted by Bob Kipple (18.104.22.168) on March 03, 2000 at 08:14:58:
In Reply to: hello to all of you. posted by monica janice on March 02, 2000 at 13:27:22:
John's advice is sound but I'd also add; cold air (my son gets relief by sticking his head in the freezer, doesn't work for me tho); hot or cold packs work for many; diet is one of my banes and MSG is the major player. While the beast does not get too excited about occasional doses, repeated doses will always trigger a cycle. Many resturants use MSG extensively 'cause it makes food taste better, even on lettuce to keep it from wilting. Other triggers include heavy scents (perfumes, solvents, oil based paints), chocolate, some cheeses and meats with preservatives (hot dogs, sausage, etc). But we are all so very different and none may apply for you. So very good luck.
Post a Followup