The most effective thing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by NickD ( on March 03, 2000 at 17:42:09:

In Reply to: Social Security (SSI) posted by Gerald Hays on March 03, 2000 at 09:25:03:

is to find a doctor that would consider you disabled and have him type a letter to that effect, my son is on SSI, don't like it, but he is uninsurable and this was after even paying $1,500 a month for premiums, SSI wanted to cancel him, but with the uninsurability status and letters from five doctors that worked with him closey, he was reinstated, the one doctor really wrote a strong but very short letter, if any should be on SSI, it's this patient, denying him benefits is the stupidest thing I ever heard of. I never tried an attorney but understand many do, I have more problems with attorneys than any other profession, with the exception of patent attorneys, but you have to be both smart and honest to be a patent attorney.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]