Posted by sailpappy (220.127.116.11) on March 09, 2000 at 21:27:55:
In Reply to: Strych...? posted by Dennis O'C on March 09, 2000 at 18:57:24:
As I've said many times on the Board, I'm not an educated person and I base a lot of what I believe to know on personal experience, I have never taken Mushrooms and will never, I did how ever have a friend who did a lot of mushrooms picked from the cow patties in a cow field down here in Orange country. He did a little then a little more and then a lot more which resulted in his DEATH- One the toxicology report and the Death Certificate it was listed that the cause of death was Strychninie poisoning from mushrooms. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong it was 37 years ago, I dont take psychotrophics,psychoactives or much of anything because I'm psychotic I guess!
Post a Followup