Some tips

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by NickD ( on March 16, 2000 at 19:56:25:

In Reply to: HELP NEEDED!! posted by Luanne on March 16, 2000 at 19:05:25:

If you are single your total cash assets much be less than $2,000.00, married, $3,000.00, you can only own one car whether it's a 2000 Cadillac or a a rusted out 79 Chevy, they need your medical records, but far more effective is to get letters from your doctors describing your disability, the rest is all your monthly budget kind of stuff, your income an so forth, if you get on, you can earn money but you lose a buck of benefits for each buck you make, most important is the medical benefits that are not affected until you reach a maximum amount of income, I don't know what that is, but it is not enough to live on, think it was $12,000 for a married couple. Without a letter from a doctor, you may not get the benefits, as some person may not read that you are disabled because of your medical records, hope this helps.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]