Neurologist vs. headache specialist

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Robin ( on March 30, 2000 at 14:57:18:

I have had relatively litlle experience with clusters, as this is only my second year since diagnosed. From the research I have done on the internet, I have decided that my neurologist is basically incompetent to deal with my situation. I am currently trying to get my Insurance company to pay for me to see a headache specialist (There is a Great clinic near me), though I don't know how that is going to end up. I am wondering if I maybe made a bad choice in physicians, or if clusters are just not common enough for a general neurologist to be well informed about? Wondering if you all see a neurologist, headache specialist, or whom?

Thanks, Robin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]