Posted by Nancy (22.214.171.124) on March 31, 2000 at 14:13:38:
mild put-downs :
1. A few clowns short of a circus.
2. A few fries short of a happy meal.
3. The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead. (This could be me! L.)
4. All foam, no beer
5. The butter has slipped off his pancake.
6. The Cheese slid off his cracker.
7. Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel
8. Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.
9. Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
10. He fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
11. As smart as bait
12. Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.
13. Her sewing machine's out of thread.
14. One fruit loop shy of a full bowl.
15. Her antenna doesn't pick up all channels.
16. His belt doesn't go through all the loops.
18. Receiver is off the hook.
19. Not wired to code.
20. Skylight leaks a little.
22. Too much yardage between the goal posts.
23. Got a full 6 pack, but lacks the plastic things to hold them together.
24. A photographic memory, but the lens cover is on.
25. During evolution his ancestors were in the control group.
26. Gates are down, the lights flashing, but the train isn't coming.
27. She is so dense, light bends around her.
28. If brains were taxed, he'd get a rebate.
29. Standing close to her, you can hear the ocean.
30. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, but he just gargled.
Post a Followup